Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

Just watched the QoTS vs Dundee United highlights there.

They are honking at defending set pieces and their keeper is a flappy f**k.

We should be firing in shots at every opportunity, even if it doesn't look on, and we might get something from their goalie. Even if it's a corner then that would be good as they can't seem to defend them very well. Keep Ashcroft prowling on the edge of the box then BLAM!

Imagine getting scudded 4 zip off a team managed by AJ. Ooft. 

Get this lot pumped, Pars. Get Paton, Leish, Mark Kerr (OG maestro), Stewart Petrie, Craig Brewster all on that pitch and show this lot we are back.

6-0 Dundee United. 

Edited by DAFC.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Imagine getting scudded 4 zip of a team managed by AJ. Ooft. 

Get this lot pumped, Pars. Get Paton, Leish, Mark Kerr (OG maestro), Stewart Petrie, Craig Brewster all on that pitch and show this lot we are back.

6-0 Dundee United. 

In his time as our manager Johnston over saw plenty of pumpings.

Anyway, you missed out our current manager on that list. He loved a goal against United, but no so much for them.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

In his time as our manager Johnston over saw plenty of pumpings.

Absolutely. In the seaside league. Championship level he was more than suspect.

Crawford did like a goal against this muck tbf. I can remember him scoring against us for Dundee United as well. Must have been 2005. Think it was quite late on and we were winning 1-0.

Just now, DAFC. said:

Absolutely. In the seaside league. Championship level he was more than suspect.

Crawford did like a goal against this muck tbf. I can remember him scoring against us for Dundee United as well. Must have been 2005. Think it was quite late on and we were winning 1-0.

Championship too. He oversaw pumpings of Falkirk, Inverness, St Mirren, QoTS, Dumbarton, Brechin, Morton and Livingston.

He was limited though and had to go.

You're correct about the goal against us. It was at East End and was an equaliser. 

Hopefully last weeks win will give us a real confidence boost going into saturday, ofcourse a Utd backlash after their shambolic performance at queens is a distinct possibility. Ryan has to start though, IMO the best player on the park when he did come on. Highly doubt crawford will go 2 up top, and unsure if nisbet was taken off with a knock of some sort, or just a slight change of system. Would hope to see dow and turner (who albeit was very poor vs ayr and couldve been hooked at HT) can be direct and put utds defensive frailties to the test. In saying that, would be more than happy to leave tannidice with a draw.

2-2 shankland with a double and ryan, and a 45 yard  toe poke from lee 'zidane' ashcroft

Weirdly, I will be in Dundee on Saturday, but I can't make the game. I have no idea if this makes United more likely to win or less likely to win.

3-3, and Stevie Crawford to cover more ground at Tannadice on Saturday than he managed when he allegedly played for us.

30 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Going to this one, last time I was ages ago. I’m sure Andy Tod scored and Gary Kenneth was playing.

What’s the score with the tickets can you scan your phone pdf or do you need a printout?

You can do either.