Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

41 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Get fucking stuck intae these c***s! Kiltie, Ryan, Nisbit and Dow have enough between them to grab us a goal or two, just hope the guys at the other end stay focused completely. Perhaps man Mark Shankland.

Let’s hope he’s not as effective as his brother.

14 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Yep, we’ve been totally powder puff against United the past 3 seasons apart from one game. Need to get stuck in and show that hard graft that got us the win against Ayr.

Not quite accurate. I make it 4 games, although that's barely any better and your general point is right.

Not quite accurate. I make it 4 games, although that's barely any better and your general point is right.

What were the other 3? I am genuinely struggling to remember us ever playing well against them apart from opening day last season.

The away play-off game we threw away what should have been a routine victory, probably should have been 3 up at half time, but that’s about it.

Just now, DAFC. said:

What were the other 3? I am genuinely struggling to remember us ever playing well against them apart from opening day last season.

The away play-off game we threw away what should have been a routine victory, probably should have been 3 up at half time, but that’s about it.

The two play off games and the 1-1 draw at Tannadice the same season.

Don't think we were powder puff in those games. We still didn't win any of them though!

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Have a United supporting pal who always brings up Leish doing the airplane as well.

Amazing you lot are still touchy about something that happened FOURTEEN YEARS AGO

Have you ever met a Scottish football fan? 14 years is nothing there are fannies still raging about the events of 1690!