Todays scores 19/10

GNU_Linux

Talbots sheer will to win in front of over 2000 delerious fans, never fails to amaze me.Cove are  maybe the best team ive seen at Beechwood in many years, including Ayr, they still wont know how they lost that game, but lose it they did, to what i would say is the best Talbot team since 92.Cove will be Championship material in a couple of seasons, so some thing they can look forward too.Who will fancy a trip too Beechwood in round three?

1 minute ago, wow-wee said:

Yes an absolute great result for talbot ! But can someone explain how it's a great result for junior football?

I think any result that enhances the Junior game and gets people and the media talking it up  can only be good for the game.

1 minute ago, wow-wee said:

Yes fair enough when you put it that way .

its a great result for Talbot first and foremost but although there is an element of raising awareness of the grade - the money being scooped up by them over the years is taking them away from everyone else. Its not their fault of course but impressive as it is - its not something i can wholeheartedly celebrate. 

its a great result for Talbot first and foremost but although there is an element of raising awareness of the grade - the money being scooped up by them over the years is taking them away from everyone else. Its not their fault of course but impressive as it is - its not something i can wholeheartedly celebrate. 

Ach good luck to them, dont particularly like them but fair dos to them for their success. I dont agree with this ‘its good for the junior game’ its not putting any extra fans through anyone else’s gate, but regardless its great for Talbot and more power to them. Id much rather see Talbot go on a cup run than Airdrie or Thistle. All the very best to Talbot in the next round.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ach good luck to them, dont particularly like them but fair dos to them for their success. I dont agree with this ‘its good for the junior game’ its not putting any extra fans through anyone else’s gate, but regardless its great for Talbot and more power to them. Id much rather see Talbot go on a cup run than Airdrie or Thistle. All the very best to Talbot in the next round.

We can agree about Airdire ... although getting another one over on shitey shoes would be quite funny

9 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

It was something like that I was going to say I didn't want to be disrespectful towards talbot on another great result but all the other junior clubs get nothing out of talbots success.