Todays scores 19/10

GNU_Linux

2 hours ago, superpollok said:

The same way it happened to your side. One team scored a goal (Hurlford and Rossvale) the other didn’t (Pollok and Kilbirnie)

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

As I've already told you ya clown I don't support a junior team, I'll go and watch the best game within a certain distance. I have to say your lot are the worst up your own arses fans I've came across, your exhibit A, and I'll never tire of taking bites from you 😂

As I've already told you ya clown I don't support a junior team, I'll go and watch the best game within a certain distance. I have to say your lot are the worst up your own arses fans I've came across, your exhibit A, and I'll never tire of taking bites from you [emoji23]

‘You’re’ exhibit A.

Thanks
Coco

Fantastic spirit and performance from Clydebank today. Meadow had the best of the first half but we dominated the second. Hope the Meadow player has a swift recovery, looked a bad one, poor to hear meadow fans saying the pitch was to blame.

I just asked Ben Carson what happened. His studs caught in the surface. I saw Kyle Prior (Dumbarton player then on loan to BSC) do his ankle the same way.

2 hours ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

I just asked Ben Carson what happened. His studs caught in the surface. I saw Kyle Prior (Dumbarton player then on loan to BSC) do his ankle the same way.

Players have bad breaks getting studs caught / taking a dodgy turn on real grass surfaces.  Dont know stats of injuries per surface type but the Holm Park one is pretty top notch. Dreadful accident nonetheless :(

Edited by BANKIEBILL

On 19/10/2019 at 19:46, fan of the juniors said:

Thoughts on our game today .
1st half thought we were the better side without creating hee haw . 2nd Rossvale scored. I missed it . Everyone I spoke to so said if VAR was in place it would still have been debatable . Did Vale do enough to win the game? No . Did we do enough not to lose ? Hell no. Good wee set up there but what’s with the bald patch in between the dug outs? Always have an issue wae fake grass but when there’s part of the ground being patched up that just adds to the argument.. Once & for all it’s either time to make sure all of the fake grass parks are the same or get them to f**k. .

It wasn't a bald patch it was a part of pitch damaged by a firework & that area of the pitch had no effect in the result at the end of the day and obviously our 1 goal was enough to win the game