BRING BACK RAB B NESBIT

11 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Likewise Burnie_man yet some on here think I'm him 😂

My history is mainly ww or North east English fitba,I think Rab was more North west England 🤔

Having met both of them I can confirm Newky isn't Rab. 

The difference is Rab buys his round occasionally Newky is slighter older... ;)

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The Moors Murderer was actually ok as he went to a lot of Lowland League football.

Harold Shipman gets a hard time but he had a season ticket at Whitehill Welfare so is actually a good guy.

To be fair Shipman wasn't sociopathic enough to be allowed a Whitehill season ticket! 

Guest Moomintroll
the 49 bus will be 10 minutes later.
30 minutes later for the Sky Sports Loyal apparently, I will have been eaten by a shark by then in any case.

On 19/10/2019 at 10:11, Burnie_man said:

Threat? no, just that perhaps the mods should have a word about your ridiculous red dotting sprees which appear to be more about who is posting rather than the content itself.

And he's at it again, what a complete sad case.

Edited by Burnie_man

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Read my previous post about this. It isn't a difficult concept 

Whatever.  However randomly red dotting people to annoy them is trolling and needs dealt with.

Anyway, there's a reason I never venture in here that much, I'll leave you all to it.

15 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Whatever.  However randomly red dotting people to annoy them is trolling and needs dealt with.

Anyway, there's a reason I never venture in here that much, I'll leave you all to it.

Wait, it actually annoys you?!

Getting a red dot on a football forums genuinely annoys you?!

17 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

However randomly red dotting people to annoy them is trolling and needs dealt with.

Amazing! Calm yer jots Mrs Lovejoy I'm sure we'll all survive this brutal bout of "fannies on a football forum acting like fannies". However, while it's ongoing away and hyperventilate into a paper bag, we'll let you know when they've all been put in internet prison.

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Have a reddie on me.

It's not random, it's for your pathetic mewling about reputation dots on a football forum.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Bring him back

I can exclusively reveal that Rab is well and hasn't had a breakdown since his ban but hasn't been near ww for a long time now,I'm led to believe was last seen at a match down Dorset way Saturday. I'm sure  he'd be humbled by everyone's support though and delighted for "the Ev" and Olè on Saturday 😂

IMG_20191209_074301.jpg

IMG_20191209_074244.jpg

Edited by newcastle broon