BRING BACK RAB B NESBIT

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not really no. As soon as he started spamming I put him on ignore, along with the hundreds of other identikit spammers this site has seen since I joined. The only irritation he caused me was having to skim through pages of ignored posts to catch up with threads

Never seen so much anger from posters though, over someone who likes the odd groundhop or two or three or four. 😂

Some just couldn't take it from their armchairs watching Sky Sports it seems 🙊🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was repeatedly warned for spamming, yet continued to go into virtually every Misc football thread spamming photos of Liverpool/Klopp/spamming posts about Everton.

That's not even me over exaggerating it, literally any time a thread in there was posted in he was straight onto it to mock the poster who posted in it. He eventually expanded into following posters around other parts of the forum to reply to them, and going back the best part of a decade to red dot posters posts.

A total lunatic, which is probably why these junior fans are all fawning over him.

That, unfortunately, sums him up in my experience.

Can't comment on his, apparently, highly esteemed, contributions to the non league forums as I very seldom go there, other than to look at the East Stirlingshire/Berwick Rangers/Highland League threads and the What is the future for Junior football thread.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was repeatedly warned for spamming, yet continued to go into virtually every Misc football thread spamming photos of Liverpool/Klopp/spamming posts about Everton.

That's not even me over exaggerating it, literally any time a thread in there was posted in he was straight onto it to mock the poster who posted in it. He eventually expanded into following posters around other parts of the forum to reply to them, and going back the best part of a decade to red dot posters posts.

A total lunatic, which is probably why these junior fans are all fawning over him.

Thanks for the explanation.  I rarely visit other areas of P&B, and he seemed fine in the non-league forums  (I don't think anyone on here is a "Junior fan")

13 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Never seen so much anger from posters though, over someone who likes the odd groundhop or two or three or four. 😂

Some just couldn't take it from their armchairs watching Sky Sports it seems 🙊🤷‍♂️

He spammed and ruined threads, that's why people didn't like him. Hes the equivalent of the guy who got fucking wrecked two hours into every works night out and forced everyone out of every pub they went in too.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Is that a threat or a promise? :(

Threat? no, just that perhaps the mods should have a word about your ridiculous red dotting sprees which appear to be more about who is posting rather than the content itself.

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Thanks for the explanation.  I rarely visit other areas of P&B, and he seemed fine in the non-league forums  (I don't think anyone on here is a "Junior fan")

Likewise Burnie_man yet some on here think I'm him 😂

My history is mainly ww or North east English fitba,I think Rab was more North west England 🤔

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

^^^ Rab playing the long game here.