BRING BACK RAB B NESBIT

12 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

For yer info I'd say Bonnyriggs biggest game might have been against the Hibees,short memory you have   :thumsup2

Have you actually checked the thread likes ?

Somebody wanted a ticket for the BONNYRIGG match and I told him where he'd get one. 

Do you really want me to start another thread on 'Nesbit'  ? 

Hes well respected around these (non league) parts unlike yourself who hasn't been at a LL match in their lifetime. 

Time yet for ye though because yer dotting patter is worthy of a Primary School Playground!! 

Oh and well done Bonnyrigg,great result for the LL :ass

Mate, get a grip. It’s a football forum. 

If you’re boasting about being well respected on here then you’re desperately in need of a life. 

“Well respected” on an anonymous football forum. My word, the internet truly is serious business.

To be honest if Rab came back and only posted in the non-league threads and wasn’t allowed out of that part of the forum it would be fine. He can even be allowed to red dot away as that seemed to mean more to him than posting tbh.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Mate, get a grip. It’s a football forum. 

If you’re boasting about being well respected on here then you’re desperately in need of a life. 

Aye and the question was asked on a FOOTBALL thread where would someone find a ticket for a FOOTBALL match 🤷‍♂️

Yer surely no thinking I'm Rab. 

Seriously ye think it's me that needs t get a life 🤣

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

“Well respected” on an anonymous football forum. My word, the internet truly is serious business.

To be honest if Rab came back and only posted in the non-league threads and wasn’t allowed out of that part of the forum it would be fine. He can even be allowed to red dot away as that seemed to mean more to him than posting tbh.

Agree in some parts but yer wee Mallo man beats him on the dot counts. 

Likes a dot or two and for no reason  does the Mallo :thumsup2

Guest Moomintroll
I agree but we have been there before with Grimbo, he will last about 2 minutes before posting some shite about the Ev or Man U.

54 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That would be a compromise - but how would it be enforced?

7 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

why was he punted?

He was repeatedly warned for spamming, yet continued to go into virtually every Misc football thread spamming photos of Liverpool/Klopp/spamming posts about Everton.

That's not even me over exaggerating it, literally any time a thread in there was posted in he was straight onto it to mock the poster who posted in it. He eventually expanded into following posters around other parts of the forum to reply to them, and going back the best part of a decade to red dot posters posts.

A total lunatic, which is probably why these junior fans are all fawning over him.

Arguably the biggest night in Bonnyrigg Rose's history and their thread is filled with similar moon howling about 'Nesbit' and someone effing and jeffing at me because I clicked a red circle next to one of his posts.
[mention=25791]newcastle broon[/mention] [mention=68544]johnmc80[/mention]
Aye but you act like a 3 year old.

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Ye know yer fitba pal 😂

what's the matter did he upset you that much as well  :thumsup2

Not really no. As soon as he started spamming I put him on ignore, along with the hundreds of other identikit spammers this site has seen since I joined. The only irritation he caused me was having to skim through pages of ignored posts to catch up with threads