BRING BACK RAB B NESBIT

May well be so, but he's not fucking respected elsewhere on the site.

He's got the option of trying to come back under a new guise and try to fly under the radar, but he clearly can't help himself from shitting up the site and getting involved in pointless, drawn out disputes with some other posters over virtually nothing.

The site isn't doing him any good at his end either, as per the mod post about him getting punted.

14 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Arguably the biggest night in Bonnyrigg Rose's history and their thread is filled with similar moon howling about 'Nesbit' and someone effing and jeffing at me because I clicked a red circle next to one of his posts.

@newcastle broon @johnmc80

For yer info I'd say Bonnyriggs biggest game might have been against the Hibees,short memory you have   :thumsup2

Have you actually checked the thread likes ?

Somebody wanted a ticket for the BONNYRIGG match and I told him where he'd get one. 

Do you really want me to start another thread on 'Nesbit'  ? 

Hes well respected around these (non league) parts unlike yourself who hasn't been at a LL match in their lifetime. 

Time yet for ye though because yer dotting patter is worthy of a Primary School Playground!! 

Oh and well done Bonnyrigg,great result for the LL :ass

Edited by newcastle broon