Who is the worst player you’re club has ever had?

8 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:

Sean Higgins, John Sweeney, pat scullion, the Serbian keeper (rajovik) whatever his name was, JC Hutchison, Staurt Malcolm, stuart Kettlewell, Paul Johnstone, Lee sharp, Michael Oliver, gavin brown.....

List could go on for pages

Michael Oliver. Forgot about him. Higgins was poor as was Scullion and Kettlewell during their time with us but dont think they are in the worst tier of players weve had.

Lee Sharp was on a hiding to nothing. In his late 30s in arguably our worst ever team.

Gavin Brown was a wee tit.

Struggling to remember Stuart Malcolm. And is Paul Johnstone the boy we got from Stirling?

Michael Oliver. Forgot about him. Higgins was poor as was Scullion and Kettlewell during their time with us but dont think they are in the worst tier of players weve had.
Lee Sharp was on a hiding to nothing. In his late 30s in arguably our worst ever team.
Struggling to remember Stuart Malcolm. And is Paul Johnstone the boy we got from Stirling?
Stuart Malcolm never played for Clyde. He was a decent enough defender for the lower leagues.

Kettlewell was poor for Clyde but played most of his career in the top flight. There was far worse than him that played for us.

John Kane is the one I remember the most as he was never a football player but played 22 games for us. The likes of JC Hutchison, Graham Girvan, Mark Casey were all garbage too but only played a handful of games before moving on.

Some of the players that have been listed by Clyde supporters here certainly weren’t great but they weren’t even close to the worst that we had. 

You could go on all day listing horrific players but I’m going to throw in two I don’t think have yet been mentioned:

Andrew Traub

Craig Potter 

John Osborne is one that sticks out for me. Signed from Larkhall. In fairness to the guy he realized himself he wasn't going to cut it and got out of dodge. 

Probably could take your pick from the Britton, Ferguson, Knox era.  A few dodgy signings under Reid too, any of the token foreign players he seemed to like to sign. 

Misspelled his name but he was the winger we had that went to Annan after us I'm sure.

Don't like to slag anyone who has worn my club's colours over the years, they're ten times the player I could ever have dreamed of being. The worst would likely be some unknown who never got past the reserves. Going back about 15 years we had a keeper, Andy Stewart I think? He didn't fill me with confidence, compounded by a midweek game at home to Hamilton, when their keeper scored against him. Probably more a case of worst moment rather than worst player, oh and Cedric Tuta was terrible the few times I saw him. 

Gavin Murray.

Have you put this in the wrong Thread???

Gavin was actually a half decent player and was an excellent partner for Durie at the time, he helped Durie a lot in that amazing spell he had that saw him get a goal a game and then get signed by Hibs and he was missed when he got his leg broke!!!

Fucking disaster as a manger though!!!

Both John Martin's. Striker and pretend winger!

Good shout!!!

Am actually struggling to think of players that were actually bad, there was a few who just weren’t good enough or didn’t fit but nobody I can think of who was absolutely rank!!!

Paul Willis is a fanny though!!!

I thought Gavin Murray had been a decent player too before his leg break. Dougie Hope was always a target for the boo-boys if things weren't going well. Paddy Kelly was another who always seemed to have the fans on his back. Fans didn't help their confidence, I always felt a bit sorry for these two.