Who is the worst player you’re club has ever had?

Jamal Howlett-Mundle springs to mind but their has been heaps over the years.Came from Hearts on loan when heggy was the manager,absolute bombscare played in a 6-1 mauling from Queens park midweek was absolute atrocious that night and in his loan period in general.

On 20/10/2019 at 16:20, smuggfifer said:
On 19/10/2019 at 19:54, Life on Marrs? said:
Don't like to slag anyone who has worn my club's colours over the years, they're ten times the player I could ever have dreamed of being. The worst would likely be some unknown who never got past the reserves. Going back about 15 years we had a keeper, Andy Stewart I think? He didn't fill me with confidence, compounded by a midweek game at home to Hamilton, when their keeper scored against him. Probably more a case of worst moment rather than worst player, oh and Cedric Tuta was terrible the few times I saw him. 

Cedric, or Ola Adayemo from recent times. Gavin Murray as mentioned, and we can't forget Mr Marmite himself, Dougie Hope! ( I actually liked him , "Not a lot" )

I thought Cedric was a decent player.

What a time that was. Anyone remember Alexis Dutot? Right back who looked class for a few games, got injured then disappeared.

What a time that was. Anyone remember Alexis Dutot? Right back who looked class for a few games, got injured then disappeared.

I like Cedric as well, remember that game at East End Park and the pars couldn’t get near him, he was brilliant that night!!!

Ditto Dutot, class act in the few glimpses we saw of him but ultimately knackered with injury!!!

11 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Special Mention also:

Michael "he played for Feyenoord" Brown

Cadbury’s Cream Egg :lol: That’s a blast from the past 

4 hours ago, macclyde+ said:

Evangelino Valentime, David Gray, awful. Stuart McIver the striker that scored goals galore until he came to Clyde. Far too many to mention and I'm getting too old to remember most of them!

I seen Valentime score in a reserve game vs Airdrie and he jogged back with his arm in the air in celebration. There was about six people in the stand.

4 hours ago, mo83 said:

Jamal Howlett-Mundle springs to mind but their has been heaps over the years.Came from Hearts on loan when heggy was the manager,absolute bombscare played in a 6-1 mauling from Queens park midweek was absolute atrocious that night and in his loan period in general.

That is genuinely an outstanding shout for the worst player I've ever seen, playing for any club.

10 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Yeah, the era of Cyrus Moosavi, the unfit Robbie Neilson & Nade, rumours of Bouzid & several 'Utongans'. Who would've thought that would end up in tears? 

Edited by Life on Marrs?

On 18/10/2019 at 22:25, Swordfishtrombone said:

Not a player for Falkirk but I remember seeing Marvin Andrews play for Raith against Falkirk, not sure if it was his debut but I thought he was the worst footballer I'd ever seen I was laughing at him. 

He was extremely raw - it is truly amazing he had the career he did. In those early days I remember seeing him struggle to do 8 keepy-ups and then the passing drills in the warmup would just break down when he got the front of the queue.

Hats off to him for having the attitude and commitment to get so much better and to go so high in the game.

2 hours ago, L. Brilliant said:

He was extremely raw - it is truly amazing he had the career he did. In those early days I remember seeing him struggle to do 8 keepy-ups and then the passing drills in the warmup would just break down when he got the front of the queue.

Hats off to him for having the attitude and commitment to get so much better and to go so high in the game.

Reminds me of  David MacNamee starting for St Mirren against us when he was very young.  He was up  against Crunchie who ripped him to shreds only for him to be subbed off greeting after 25 mins.  He went on to be a decent player and get 4 scotland caps but you would never have believed it seeing him  that day.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

4 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Yeah, the era of Cyrus Moosavi, the unfit Robbie Neilson & Nade, rumours of Bouzid & several 'Utongans'. Who would've thought that would end up in tears? 

Oooft, there's a few candidates for worst East Fife player from that era.

Was Stephen Tarditi as bad as I remember? I think I can remember him scoring a few goals.

34 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Oooft, there's a few candidates for worst East Fife player from that era.

Was Stephen Tarditi as bad as I remember? I think I can remember him scoring a few goals.

Think Tarditi was a good enough player, he just seemed remarkably unfit for a professional football player, think there was something there but he obviously never saw his potential, did he not end up in the juniors eventually???

15 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

I thought they were both class! Tuta struggled for goals but his flair and strength was great to watch, Id rather have Tuta than the likes of Johhny Mitchell, John Bradford or John Martin

54 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

From Gavin Murray’s days a lad called Dougie Mcraken I remember him coming over to the Bayview faithfull when the fans aimed the sound of a donkey at him. 

Oh aye, came fae Dumbarton, had quite a large frame & not the most skilled. His name didn't help him being the but of many jokes either