Who is the worst player you’re club has ever had?

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Scott McBride surely in with a shout from the semi-recent history? 

Yeah, he's a decent shout. A prime example of the risks of a two year deal. Yellow boots, scored about 15 goals the season before for Cowdenbeath before coming to us and looking lost. Made more appearances at Kittys than he did in a Rovers shirt for two years. 

There's so many we can choose from.

Mark Casey, Brian Dingwall, Willie Sawyers, John Kane, Aaron Millar, Div MacKay, Stef McCluskey, Steven Brisbane, Darren Millar, Mark Archdeacon, Billy Brawley, Jack Breslin, Jamie Doyle, Paul Emslie, Graham Girvan, Nicky Paterson, Steven Howarth, Paul Jarvie, Sean McKenna, Steven Odenewu, Charlie Miller, John Neill, Craig O'Reilly, Keigan Parker, Paul Slane, John Stewart.

Theres probably a couple of hundred more but that'll do!

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

Where to even begin? I've only been supporting Airdrie from 2002-2004 onwards but from my time there are dozens - 

Daniel Boateng 

Lucas Birnstingl 

Connor Fairley 

Kevin Schmidt 

Joe Gorman 

James Sharp 

Paul Keegan 

Kevin Barkey 

Michael Brown 

A lot of the players from Jimmy Boyle's time as manager would be up there too. 

1 minute ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Sabatiano De Massis. I was excited at the time  that Eammon Bannon had signed an italian for Falkirk. I think he played 30 minutes and was awful.

The night Bannon played John Clark against St Mirren after signing him I knew we could not play him without permission

The night Bannon played John Clark against St Mirren after signing him I knew we could not play him without permission
Thats one of my earliest specific memories as a fan. Can remember bits and pieces before it but I remember that game and the chain of events it kicked off. Clark scored the winner didnt he?

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Thats one of my earliest specific memories as a fan. Can remember bits and pieces before it but I remember that game and the chain of events it kicked off. Clark scored the winner didnt he?

Yes he did,we were later fined and had to replay the game which we drew 1-1 and I think Alastair McKenzine the club sec resigned as well.