Bookie's odds Talbot vs Cove Rangers

TFW

I tend to agree with the thoughts about bookies treading carefully, especially after Ayr last year at 14/1 and Kelty this season at 100/30. I can't see past us being anything more than 2/1 at the very most, although I'm desperate to be proved wrong

I managed to get them at 8-1 on Paddy Power, thank god. Had been advised that Bet Victor had them on at 10-1, but by the time I got on and opened an account they'd suspended the betting. Went on to Paddy Power and saw 8-1 so just jumped on it. It was then taken off Paddy Power as well. These bookies really are mugs. Am not saying we're going to win but they had their fingers burnt last year with Ayr at 14-1, and then offer 10-1 against a team we beat in this competition last year. I reckon sh1tloads of money had been thrown at the home win bet before they realised their mistake and suspended the betting. It all came about because the Daily Record had an online story about the odds of 10-1, because they couldn't believe them either. I rather fancy the hacks at their office will have a decent pooled bet on it as well?

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:

Whit the hell has happened to these odds started off at 10-1 now it's at 4-1within the space of a few hours, somethings not right unless loads of folk were putting money on Talbot and the bookies realised they made a big mistake with the initial odds?

Asked and answered

10 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, crawwid said:
Couldnae get odds on Paddypower(taken down). Messaged them & they said they will email me with the odds for Talbot. It's a joke, mind you I did sting them against Ayr.

Talbot 4-1 nearly everywhere now

About correct I would say