Falkirk v Peterhead

I genuinely couldn't wait for the last 2 seasons to end but at least that took until winter to kick in.

This season has felt like 1 long nightmare and we've only played 9 games.

Last time I felt this bored was after about 15mins of lord of the rings when I asked her how long it lasts???

League 1 is my lord of the rings. Go f**k yourself.

Edited by Gaz FFC

I genuinely couldn't wait for the last 2 seasons to end but at least that took until winter to kick in.
Last time I felt this bored was after about 15mins of lord of the rings when I asked her how long it lasts???
Perhaps the inevitable torching of the planet by mother nature will come before the end of this season, so don't be too downhearted.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Perhaps the inevitable torching of the planet by mother nature will come before the end of this season, so don't be too downhearted.

That is the dream my friend

57 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

This

58 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

I think nature will be beaten to it.

We aren’t going to win the league with this idiot at the helm but we do need to be there or thereabouts for when he’s actually punted at some point. Must win imho, another home draw or worse - our first home defeat - is unacceptable.

We play the 2 promoted sides at home in the next 10 days. 6pts and nothing less please.

In our earlier meeting we were defending well at the time &  deserved at least a draw but  now found ways to lose games even when we do score. Hopefully the break will have given players some time to recover as our bench v Airdrie only had 3 outfield players with two of them carrying knocks, it would be a boost if Rory could  find his scoring boots like his last visit there but would imagine it will be another day to frustrate the Bairns and hope to get a break .

Really wouldn’t be surprised if this is another 0-0. If Peterhead are compact and don’t do anything stupid defensively we’ll struggle.

I’d imagine we’ll line up the same as the Raith game although I’d love to see literally any c**t at left-back that’s not Paul Dixon.

There were three Lord of the Rings weren’t there? Must be a sign. Enjoy.

5 hours ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

Good to see such optimism from the bairns. McKinnon giving everyone the feelgood factor? Or is it simply the disappointment of dropping down the divisions?

McKinnon for me... no direspect to the league(and I know several Bairns have!) but I did hope we'd see some attacking football and bit more excitement after a couple of sh*te seasons..  I appreciate we've had a few decent results but the 'fun factor' has been sucked out of me by McKinnon.... cannot be arsed at the moment...