The at a glance age, height, weight and shoe size thread

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Based on Shandon's record of getting KTFO'd, you might be better at a different gym.

Probably best to avoid Dee Man's gym too.

I've never even been dropped, never mind KO'd thank you very much. I did have to run out the ring crying once though as someone must have put Deep Heat inside my headguard and when the sweat started dripping my eyes it wasn't pleasant. 

23 hours ago, johnnydun said:

@The_Kincardine is a short, fat, nazi like character in his early 40's.

One out of 4 isn't bad and I'm hoping the toothbrush moustache will come back in to fashion.

6'4
17 and a bit stone (though my dancing weight should be about 16st)
Size 11

Typical build of a No 8/Open side flanker or, more preferably, a centre half except I was shite at football.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

One out of 4 isn't bad and I'm hoping the toothbrush moustache will come back in to fashion.

6'4
17 and a bit stone (though my dancing weight should be about 16st)
Size 11

Typical build of a No 8/Open side flanker or, more preferably, a centre half except I was shite at football.

Ginkeys!

You're a big loon.

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This would not be a fair fight. Dave is almost exactly double TRS. Except in age. And height. 

I could try eating him within, say, 24 hours, if that would be more entertaining.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I could try eating him within, say, 24 hours, if that would be more entertaining.

Off topic ever so slightly, but that just reminded me of a guy from medieval times my boy was telling me about earlier who apparently had an insatiable appetite for eating anything and allegedly ate a toddler while he was in hospital. I assumed it was just the stuff of legend until I just looked it up...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Off topic ever so slightly, but that just reminded me of a guy from medieval times my boy was telling me about earlier who apparently had an insatiable appetite for eating anything and allegedly ate a toddler while he was in hospital. I assumed it was just the stuff of legend until I just looked it up...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

Challenge accepted.