The at a glance age, height, weight and shoe size thread

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And the rest.

All correct my sheep worrying friend. My lightning quick reactions must have added a couple of pounds on when I scored with my deft touch against you.

Its called the "Gary Harkins Effect".

Ginger, Cancerian, likes rock music, American football, Bourbon, and Kit Kats. Seeks similar. Must be willing to travel - to Paisley, to watch shite every second Saturday. Anyone with five comedy stars embroidered above a dead crest need not apply. See also: parka wearing, banner painting, pyrotechnic lighting fcukwits. Own teeth desireable, but not essential.

Age - 62½

Height - was 5 foot 11 inches at one time but probably shrinking now.

Weight - been quietly slipping on the pounds since I stopped playing footie at 50, but fortunately we don't have a set of scales.

Shoe size - 11

Golf Handicap - 10.3 😁

6 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Not as many auld duffers cluttering the places as first thought

I've been busy.

So...

Age - 57.  14 Celsius

Height - 5' 10 3/4"

Weight - 12 stone and a little bit. It varies but I seem to be stuck around there.

Shoe size - 9.5

Eyes - Greenish blue on the outside, greenish gold nearer the pupil. Really quite fetching.

Tattoos - 1

Piercings - 1.  Left ear. Although it's mostly healed over.

Scars - A few

Favourite animal - Dog

Favourite food - Chicken Vindaloo. Toilet paper in the fridge, HazMat team on speed-dial, Chernobyl strength. My mouth is literally watering as I type this.

If you weren't a professional footballer, what would you like to be? - A Ninja Warrior

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I've been busy.

So...

Age - 57.  14 Celsius

Height - 5' 10 3/4"

Weight - 12 stone and a little bit. It varies but I seem to be stuck around there.

Shoe size - 9.5

Eyes - Greenish blue on the outside, greenish gold nearer the pupil. Really quite fetching.

Tattoos - 1

Scars - A few

Favourite animal - Dog

Favourite food - Chicken Vindaloo. Toilet paper in the fridge, HazMat team on speed-dial, Chernobyl strength. My mouth is literally watering as I type this.

If you weren't a professional footballer, what would you like to be? - A Ninja Warrior

I would like to know what the tattoo is please.

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I've been busy.

So...

Age - 57.  14 Celsius

Height - 5' 10 3/4"

Shoe size - 9.5

Tattoos - 1

Scars - A few

Favourite animal - Dog

I was more talking about the over 65 contingent, perhaps when P&B stops being something to use to kill time at work folk stop using it