The at a glance age, height, weight and shoe size thread

We probably all have a vision of most posters as middle aged alky perverts and in 99% of cases I expect this will be correct. I thought it could be handy to have a quite "at a glance" guide that could throw up hilarious stature or age-related anomalies make posters feel warm and fuzzy about each other.

Me:

Age - 42

Height - 5'11"

Weight: 12st 12

Shoe size:10

By entering your details you agree to be entered into the first annual P&B 12 Ruel Street Fight Club.

Edited by Shandon Par

2 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
This thread could be better if we also added NI Numbers, bank details and mothers' maiden names.

I just hope Waffen isn't lurking otherwise this thread may not end well for some poor b*****d

If you can see WTM, he can see you. 

If you cannot see WTM, you may only be seconds from death.

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

This thread would be better if folk didn’t use feet, inches, stones and pounds. 

Agreed. 

Anyway, for the record, I'm 0.96 fathoms tall and weigh about 1.68 short hundredweight (or around 1.5 long hundredweight if you prefer). And about 8.19 lustrums old ... (in fact, it's my 8.2 lustrum birthday in a couple of days). 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Agreed. 

Anyway, for the record, I'm 0.96 fathoms tall and weigh about 1.68 short hundredweight (or around 1.5 long hundredweight if you prefer). And about 8.19 lustrums old ... (in fact, it's my 8.2 lustrum birthday in a couple of days). 

Auld, fat, c*nt

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Agreed. 

Fatty tights