18 hours ago, Mr Happy said:

DanMan

Couple of wee inaccuracies in your postemoji85.png

Rossvale were beating by Cumnock ( away) ( think you meant to type Clydebank

And your last three away game were against

Largs - Draw

Hurlford- away win

Glenafton- away win

Add your win against Clydebank emoji35.png and yes, Rossvale have done very well emoji1303.pngI hope you do stay up, your Chairman Dom McI is a friend of mine emoji6.png

Sorry mate. We played Cumnock away in the cup and beat them.. 

Ah,...look, let's cut him some slack...he made two identical postings in the early hours. He may have been a bit tired and emotional. Or, he may be old and not sleeping well. I know what my excuse is.

Or, of course, Dan might be paranoid about his team...are we all saying bad things behind his back ?...Are we ?...oooh....Look out Dan...some of them are behind you !! ;)

16 hours ago, glensmad said:

Lol. emoji6.png I seem to remember you welcoming a chase several times last season. We were grateful for your invitation and were happy to accept. emoji23.png

#canyouseetheglenscoming

#hewholaughslast emoji39.png

We welcome the chase! Come back to me when you've reached the dizzy heights of 11th ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Fair play to Rossvale. I thought it would be a step too far but they seem to be making a fight of it. Sure a few teams out there if they could pick anybody from the Bishopbriggs club it would be the Rossvale treasurer. Zero support outside of family and friends and every game played miles away from the home base. The treasurer must be a miracle worker.

8 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Fair play to Rossvale. I thought it would be a step too far but they seem to be making a fight of it. Sure a few teams out there if they could pick anybody from the Bishopbriggs club it would be the Rossvale treasurer. Zero support outside of family and friends and every game played miles away from the home base. The treasurer must be a miracle worker.

Yip I’m with u here , remarkable job gormley has done since coming in , I thought they were certs to get relegated but good on them and hope they Keep it going 

10 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

The committee do a fantastic job of keeping the club in a sustainable position. As for players. There were many offers from other Prem clubs for a good number of players in the Summer. Mostly for a lot more money. However as a group, the vast majority wanted to give the Premier League a shot together after coming from the 1st div with almost the same group of players. 

Edited by DanMan

Where is Rossvale originally from ? I know they play at Benburbs ground

Youth teams?
Think you've got that the wrong way round.
Its a going concern with a Junior team attached. 
Yeah I know the youth set up was there first. Was the ultimate goal for the juniors not to feed the youth players into the junior grade though?

27 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:
37 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:
Youth teams?

Yeah I know the youth set up was there first. Was the ultimate goal for the juniors not to feed the youth players into the junior grade though?

The current club captain has been at Rossvale since he was about 9. 

12 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:
22 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:
Youth teams?

Only a daftie would buy into the poor wee Rossvale drivel. The clubs costs are covered and anything else they can raise goes paying the likes of ex Celtic and Aberdeen players. They ain't poor by any means. You only need to talk to the Rossvale committee. It's just another version of BSC Glasgow. The main stakeholders are parents coughing up 30/40/50 quid a month plus any other sponsorship/funds they can raise. Danman should lay off the vino.

3 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Only a daftie would buy into the poor wee Rossvale drivel. The clubs costs are covered and anything else they can raise goes paying the likes of ex Celtic and Aberdeen players. They ain't poor by any means. You only need to talk to the Rossvale committee. It's just another version of BSC Glasgow. The main stakeholders are parents coughing up 30/40/50 quid a month plus any other sponsorship/funds they can raise. Danman should lay off the vino.

The youth teams as has been covered many many times on here, contribute ZERO to the juniors. Still don't let the fact get in the way.