Arbroath Vs Morton

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Oh aye the Morton miss from under the bar is a howler. Great strike but the keeper will be disappointed.

At the time I said the goalie should be saving that, it was at his side of the goal but he was nowhere to be seen.

At the time I said the goalie should be saving that, it was at his side of the goal but he was nowhere to be seen.

He takes a step to the right as Bobby strikes it then has to go back to his left to try and save it. Doesn’t sound like much but that’s probably the reason he didn’t get a hand on it. Let’s take nothing away from Bobby though, a truly fantastic and crisp strike that deserved to win the game.

It’s obviously a great strike from Linn but I thought at the time that it was still one you’d expect a goalkeeper to save, albeit tipping over the bar rather than catching it, particularly going in at the side of the goal the goalkeeper was covering. The highlights confirm that.

It’s the least glaring of Ramsbottom’s mistakes but still yet another goal he’s cost us. In nine starts for the club he’s given away at least one goal in seven of those games, and bearing in mind games like Motherwell where he was at fault for more than one he’s genuinely worth a goal head start to the opposition. The guy just isn’t good enough to be playing professional football.

Edited by Dunning1874

4 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

It’s obviously a great strike from Linn but I thought at the time that it was still one you’d expect a goalkeeper to save, albeit tipping over the bar rather than catching it, particularly going in at the side of the goal the goalkeeper was covering. The highlights confirm that.

It’s the least glaring of Ramsbottom’s mistakes but still yet another goal he’s cost us. In nine starts for the club he’s given away at least one goal in seven of those games, and bearing in mind games like Motherwell where he was at fault for more than one he’s genuinely worth a goal head start to the opposition. The guy just isn’t good enough to be playing professional football.

That is so harsh lol, it was an incredible strike and goal, Keeper had no chance 🙌🙌🙌🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

The ref didn't miss it but was gesturing that his arms were by his side and it was accidental.....but who knows what the rule for handball in the box is now.

Collum didnt give a penalty for this but gave one against Roma tonight for ball hitting Smalling in face

Collum didnt give a penalty for this but gave one against Roma tonight for ball hitting Smalling in face 
Ah...but in the Willie Collum book of refereeing a ball hitting someone in the face in the box is a clear pen and surprised he đidn't send him off. Handball in the box though is fine.

Actually it's virginton. 

More to be pitied than scolded, imo. 

PS - since he can't actually jump up and down like a wee fanny right in front of me he seems to have taken to adding wee rid dots to all of my posts. 

Bless.

😁

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

4 hours ago, virginton said:

It isn't actually, but trying and gormlessly failing to identify people is simply part of the daily routine for creepy old men like yourself. 

Don't care if it's you or not, I just thought it was funny to say so - and it got a nice bite. 

Tbh it probably isn't you, if you'd been jumping up and down like a wee fanny it would've been aimed at Hopkin. And you're much skinnier in that photo that was posted. 😊

Finally, I'm neither creepy nor particularly old. You, however, are definitely an arsehole and likely to remain that way.  Sad. 

Edited by Rudolph Hucker