Arbroath Vs Morton

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'd disagree

Best part time players > worst full time players

Maybe,, but Cadden, Nesbitt, and the others I mentioned are not the ‘worst full-time’ players... as for Cameron fuckin Blues and the big clown in goals (not to mention some of the guys not good enough to start for us... Jesus wept), your point is extremely well made...

Maybe,, but Cadden, Nesbitt, and the others I mentioned are not the ‘worst full-time’ players... as for Cameron fuckin Blues and the big clown in goals (not to mention some of the guys not good enough to start for us... Jesus wept), your point is extremely well made...

Suppose

Can't agree on Nesbitt though, he's on his way down the leagues surely

Best of luck for the rest of the season

Apparently he's got a decent job too so financially part time football benefits him (atleast I'm hoping that's the case) [emoji23] 

Contracted til 2021 anyway, and is our club captain now so think we’ll be seeing plenty of TOB at Gayf yet [emoji5]

Absolutely fantastic to get the win yesterday, Every player worked there socks off and gave everything and in the end all the hard work was rewarded with a bit of magic from Bobby, superb way to finish the quarter.  Was expecting more from the Ton but it never happened.

8 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

IMG_1571693935.787572.jpg

Dunno what the ref or the lino was looking at to miss thisemoji23.png

The ref didn't miss it but was gesturing that his arms were by his side and it was accidental.....but who knows what the rule for handball in the box is now.

19 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

IMG_1571693935.787572.jpg

Dunno what the ref or the lino was looking at to miss thisemoji23.png

40 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

The lino couldn't even work out who to give throw ins to, so he'd have no chance spotting a clear handball.

Anyone referring to an assistant ref as a "lino" should receive an immediate red card from P&B with no right of appeal imo.