Arbroath Vs Morton

We now celebrate Donnelly winning three headers [emoji23][emoji23]
miko motm for me also and Stewart looked decent for being out. Still not liking dick not knowing his starting xl and chopping and changing. 

bobbys goal was class but wasn't his best game 

Not celebrating anything he's clearly responding to the post above his?

11 minutes ago, Plesslitchie said:

We now celebrate Donnelly winning three headers 😂😂

miko motm for me also and Stewart looked decent for being out. Still not liking dick not knowing his starting xl and chopping and changing. 

bobbys goal was class but wasn't his best game 

DC doesn't have a settled starting 11, he likes to chop and change, thought Donnelly done ok today.

Edited by keptie

People need to get off lukes back, he was ok today, good link up play, he isnt gonna win headers or bully defenders, None of strikers have done enough this season, Doris had his chance last week and didnt do enough, Donnelly has scored the most out of them and deserves chances too

Doris was the only player last week that got pass marks the best chance today was when he won the ball played in McKenna and the young guy from hibs put it over Donnelly gave us nothing today again

This is getting bad now lol

It's like being back playing boys club football and having to put up with pish from players parents

Omg 1320 it’s your opinion or nothing right . We must be all wrong then we will all bow to your wisdom

No mate it's not at all

Just pointing out the clear as day bias, its doing Doris no favours, slagging off whoever plays upfront (if he's not) regardless

It's the same thing every week

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not celebrating anything he's clearly responding to the post above his?

Sorry didn't realise You were his body guard, it was clearly a light hearted joke, silly me for forgetting you don't have a sense of humour. 

pretty sure if I said the grass was green today you'd come back with actually it was emerald 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ps I thought Donnelly done ok today wasn't disputing that 

Sorry didn't realise You were his body guard, it was clearly a light hearted joke, silly me for forgetting you don't have a sense of humour. 

pretty sure if I said the grass was green today you'd come back with actually it was emerald 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ps I thought Donnelly done ok today wasn't disputing that 

Why not just get behind whoever the manager plays. No-one else is slotting the ball away now and again. We all want Doris to score but alas he does not when he plays. Spence started the session well but is not scoring. Donnelly and Linn are winning us points with few others getting goals so the manager is not keeping a match winner out it the team but just having a problem finding one.
Why not give it a break and get behind the team in a very difficult league.