Arbroath Vs Morton

4 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

If he doesn’t, the GOAT will
IMG_2176.jpg

I’m assuming that’s Luke Donnelly- he probably ticks all the boxes to score at least a double considering how little he did in his time at Morton.

2 hours ago, Toby said:

I’m assuming that’s Luke Donnelly- he probably ticks all the boxes to score at least a double considering how little he did in his time at Morton.

Missing that absolute fucking sitter to sword Rangers on their own midden in the cup was a significant 'contribution' in its own way. Unforgivable.

4-5-1

Jamieson
Thomson TOB Little Hamilton
Gold Murphy Whatley Stewart Linn
Mckenna

Miko For Stewart
Doris For McKenna 
Campbell For Murphy as the subs.

I’m not one for having a go at people especially my own fans but this is absolutely ridiculous, your calling for the subs and the whistle hasn’t even blown yet[emoji23]

Also , Stewart hasn’t started in ages so don’t know where your pulling that one from

Please please thing about what you post before posting it please , makes our club look like they have a lot of stupid fans that say a lot of stupid things , when in fact , we don’t !

I’m not one for having a go at people especially my own fans but this is absolutely ridiculous, your calling for the subs and the whistle hasn’t even blown yet[emoji23]

Also , Stewart hasn’t started in ages so don’t know where your pulling that one from

Please please thing about what you post before posting it please , makes our club look like they have a lot of stupid fans that say a lot of stupid things , when in fact , we don’t !

Oh, come on. Lighten up. It’s just chatter.

Doesn’t matter what team is out there we need to step up big time. The effort and passion that the players had last season the the start of this season seems to have vanished in the last few outings. The next 2 games are massive for our season

1 hour ago, ASC1878 said:

I’m not one for having a go at people especially my own fans but this is absolutely ridiculous, your calling for the subs and the whistle hasn’t even blown yetemoji23.png

Sorry mate for annoying you, this was just the team I wanted to see which in my opinion is a side full of energy and passion and will give us the best chance of winning this game.

The call for Stewart is he has been excellent in training past week or 2 and will be raring to go and make his mark again in the team, he has plenty of energy which would compliment the other guys in the midfield.

The subs thing is just pure speculation of players I would personally like to come on and who I feel would make an impact in this type of game especially as it’s one we need to win. 

mon the Lichties, going for a 2-1 win the day.

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

Sorry mate for annoying you, this was just the team I wanted to see which in my opinion is a side full of energy and passion and will give us the best chance of winning this game.
The call for Stewart is he has been excellent in training past week or 2 and will be raring to go and make his mark again in the team, he has plenty of energy which would compliment the other guys in the midfield.
The subs thing is just pure speculation of players I would personally like to come on and who I feel would make an impact in this type of game especially as it’s one we need to win. 
mon the Lichties, going for a 2-1 win the day.

Have you saw Stewart in training

On 14/10/2019 at 23:22, 36-0 Maroon said:

4-5-1

Jamieson

Thomson TOB Little Hamilton

Gold Murphy Whatley Stewart Linn

Mckenna

Miko For Stewart

Doris For McKenna 

Campbell For Murphy as the subs.

Oh well was nearly right lol, Miko and Donnelly for McKenna and Murphy