Arbroath Vs Morton

Hopefully go back to 4-5-1 for this game, hope Whatley and Murphy both start in but could easily see them being dropped. I’d go for-

Jamieson

Thomson
O’Brien
Little
Hamilton

Whatley
Stirling

Gold
Murphy
Linn

Doris

Would agree but with Mckenna supporting Doris,

But it will more like be all loans starting and Donnelly uptop

4-5-1

Jamieson
Thomson TOB Little Hamilton
Gold Murphy Whatley Stewart Linn
Mckenna

Miko For Stewart
Doris For McKenna 
Campbell For Murphy as the subs.

How can you choose what subs you want when the game hasn’t even started[emoji23][emoji23], you base subs on the way players are playing during the game and who can have an impact coming off the bench depending on the score line and the type of game it is.

4 hours ago, Gayf78 said:

How can you choose what subs you want when the game hasn’t even startedemoji23.pngemoji23.png, you base subs on the way players are playing during the game and who can have an impact coming off the bench depending on the score line and the type of game it is.

Hahaha I know sorry I always tend to do this and get carried away lol, These are the players looking at the bench who I Would like to come on and feel they would make an impact but your right that will all change on the day depending on how the players are and how well training has went and who suits this type of game 😊

Hahaha I know sorry I always tend to do this and get carried away lol, These are the players looking at the bench who I Would like to come on and feel they would make an impact but your right that will all change on the day depending on how the players are and how well training has went and who suits this type of game [emoji4]

Dick will look carefully at the game situation and other factors... then bring on totally the wrong subs. [emoji23] It’s not one of his strengths.

Think we can get back to winning ways here, Morton haven't been that great. 

I would play Vitanen, Murphy and Gold as a middle three and put Linn and McKenna up with Doris and obviously bringing back Thomson. Thought we really missed Thomson and Linn last weekend.

A match that both teams really should be looking to win, though given the tinpot, village pub team mentality of David Hopkin he might set out his stall for a plucky draw instead. And given the already simmering aggro between the manager and some fans at Tannadice, a first Morton shame game of the season could well be on the cards: it's a solid 7/10 shame game rating from me.  

More importantly than the game or the potential hounding, does such a thing as a smokie supper exist and where can it be found?

A match that both teams really should be looking to win, though given the tinpot, village pub team mentality of David Hopkin he might set out his stall for a plucky draw instead. And given the already simmering aggro between the manager and some fans at Tannadice, a first Morton shame game of the season could well be on the cards: it's a solid 7/10 shame game rating from me.  
More importantly than the game or the potential hounding, does such a thing as a smokie supper exist and where can it be found?

You can get a smokie supper at The Marina

We really need to be winning this, although Arbroath will be looking at it the exact same way. Two sides in poor form who need to turn it around before it becomes dangerous and have a chance to do so against a side who’ve been just as poor over the last few games. If we keep losing away we’re going to be in big trouble.

Still though, first trip to Arbroath in 14 years. Not expecting the absolute scenes that followed a stoppage time winner that day, but it’s going to be a great day out even if the game is pish.

6 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

We really need to be winning this, although Arbroath will be looking at it the exact same way. Two sides in poor form who need to turn it around before it becomes dangerous and have a chance to do so against a side who’ve been just as poor over the last few games. If we keep losing away we’re going to be in big trouble.

Still though, first trip to Arbroath in 14 years. Not expecting the absolute scenes that followed a stoppage time winner that day, but it’s going to be a great day out even if the game is pish.

A Chris Millar header - I was on the phone describing the dying moments to LargsTon when he scored it.
One of the Morton fans managed to get to Chris before the team did IIRC.

On 15/10/2019 at 16:30, virginton said:

the tinpot, village pub team mentality 

the already simmering aggro between the manager and some fans at Tannadice

a first Morton shame game of the season could well be on the cards

it's a solid 7/10 shame game rating from me

potential hounding

does such a thing as a smokie supper exist and where can it be found?

You're not really going for the fitba, are you?