6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Could be doing with Pittman back for those two games, prob our best finisher, and def our best attacking midfielder.

Aye but with him not even making the bench I’m wondering if he’s anywhere near a comeback not to mention sharp. I can’t remember the last game he played. Think it was before going to Ibrox.

Kinda cool how tight it’s looking in the league. Always nice to see the OF drop points.

Edited by crispy

6 minutes ago, crispy said:

Aye but with him not even making the bench I’m wondering if he’s anywhere near a comeback not to mention sharp. I can’t remember the last game he played. Think it was before going to Ibrox.

Kinda cool how tight it’s looking in the league. Always nice to see the OF drop points.

Last I heard he was back running and doing some training. Was hoping with the International break giving us a fortnight between games that he'd have made the bench today. Hopefully he makes it next Saturday. Crawford has been doing fantastic in midfield but he isn't a goal scorer, and we're a bit goal shy just now.

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:33, Thereisalight.. said:

Isn’t definitely agree with that! My mate who’s goes to the games says Holt is there with his Dad every time Livi aren’t playing. Has he ever taken points off Killie whilst Livi manager?

Any notion that Gary doesn't want to beat Killie as Livi manager is total nonsense.

He is a Killie fan, lives locally but he's 100% committed to Livi.

He goes to Killie games if his side aren't playing but he's always done that. His three youngest go to school a stones through from RP, he would have walked to the game on Saturday but he's 100% Livi as he's their boss.

He might manage Killie one day, who knows but anyone who knows him knows he'd have wanted nothing more than a Livi win on Saturday! Would have made his beers in the Park Hotel afterwards all the sweeter!

Edited by Squirrelhumper