Really looking forward to get back to watching Livi, after the usual boring International break. 

Sounds like we are pretty depleted, Dykes a doubt is a huge blow, as has been said we just don’t have anyone else like him, if he doesn’t play the best we can do is 0-0 I reckon but hope I’m wrong. 

Sarkic, Devlin, Guthrie, Lamie, McMillan, Bartley, Jacobs, Crawford, Lawless, Souda, Robinson (if Dykes isn’t fit) 

On a side note, any Killie fan tell me where I get tickets, just seen on Twitter we go to the old gym? Where is that in terms of the away end? 

10 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Really looking forward to get back to watching Livi, after the usual boring International break. 

Sounds like we are pretty depleted, Dykes a doubt is a huge blow, as has been said we just don’t have anyone else like him, if he doesn’t play the best we can do is 0-0 I reckon but hope I’m wrong. 

Sarkic, Devlin, Guthrie, Lamie, McMillan, Bartley, Jacobs, Crawford, Lawless, Souda, Robinson (if Dykes isn’t fit) 

On a side note, any Killie fan tell me where I get tickets, just seen on Twitter we go to the old gym? Where is that in terms of the away end? 

It's a thirty second walk from the Chadwick turnstiles, if even that. If you're coming from South Hamilton Street walk along Rugby Road and keep going until the bit where the road narrows. The old gym is on your right and there'll be a steward outside it to show you in. Once you've bought your ticket head back to the turnstiles and you'll get in no problem. 

Steven McLean in "doesnt know the rules" shocker.

Livi player kicks off then takes a 2nd touch before another player, McLean orders a retake until the 4th official had to step in and explain the rules of the game to him, it was actually a free kick to Killie.......

Anyone at the game tell me where Lithgow is playing? Noticed he's replaced Lawless after we went 2 nil behind, has Holt and Martindale lost the plot!
I'm not at the game but I'd imagine we've switched to a back 3 of Guthrie, Lamie and Lithgow with Devlin and McMillan pushing up

Not much went our way. Kilmarnock probably deserved winners for how they threatened on the counter and shut us out but on another day, we would have got something out of that. Sarkic didn't have a lot to do.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

16 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not much went our way. Kilmarnock probably deserved winners for how they threatened on the counter and shut us out but on another day, we would have got something out of that. Sarkic didn't have a lot to do.

Think it could’ve went either way. As the Killie legend dude said at half time we were a bit unlucky to be 1 down.

Agree with that. Thought Livi were pretty decent but were kept at bay by a combination of a solid defence, good goalkeeping and a bit of luck. In fact, the only time we seemed to be really comfortable was after Livi's goal.

Felt like a really big win for us and I think that was reflected in the reaction of the5 coaching staff at full time.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Anyone at the game tell me where Lithgow is playing? Noticed he's replaced Lawless after we went 2 nil behind, has Holt and Martindale lost the plot!

Never underestimate Agent Holt mate 😉

Livingston's pressing was absolutely outstanding at times this afternoon - I predicted you guys to sink without a trace after losing Kelly, Halkett and Gallagher in the summer. They won't even be in the conversation. 

A few weeks ago we'd have lost that game, delighted for the boss and it was obvious how much it meant to everyone at FT.

Steven McLean was absolutely pathetic as usual. From the mixup at the 2nd restart via a number of perplexing decisions against both teams - all delivered through his trademark mask of arrogance. Just an absolute fucking thief, and I sincerely look forward to him doing us all a favour and hanging up his whistle. Fucking p***k.