After the complete and utter euphoria of the international break comes the return to the grind of the Premiership and this match that will invariably be described as "two teams with crap pitches" and "on this Saturday" among other things. I personally have no idea how it'll pan out but with both defences being solid I can't see many goals (cue a glut of them). Would be great to see Stuart Findlay build on his Scotland cap and goal, and hopefully it's another solid Killie performance with a bit more creativity from our midfield (unless you're a Livi fan of course). 

Hopefully not a repeat of the first half shocker we had last time!

GK Sarkic. Back four: The usual of Guthrie and Devlin to start and  two from the other three. I’d be tempted to stick with last weeks. 

The midfield is going to attritional by the sounds of it. I was reading about the excellent defence record Killie have and the midfield protection. For us, Same as Celtic game maybe even if Pitts is in good shape; No-one deserves to be dropped IMO.

Hopefully Dykes has shaken off whatever knock forced him off against Celtic - we simply don’t have another player like him for up there.

Edited by crispy

9 hours ago, crispy said:

Hopefully not a repeat of the first half shocker we had last time!

GK Sarkic. Back four: The usual of Guthrie and Devlin to start and  two from the other three. I’d be tempted to stick with last weeks. 

The midfield is going to attritional by the sounds of it. I was reading about the excellent defence record Killie have and the midfield protection. For us, Same as Celtic game maybe even if Pitts is in good shape; No-one deserves to be dropped IMO.

Hopefully Dykes has shaken off whatever knock forced him off against Celtic - we simply don’t have another player like him for up there.

To be fair,would take a point here.Our home form is what counts for me.Killie will make it difficult for us im sure.Hopefully the euforia of the Celtic game has died a bit although we are good enough to get something from this game.Mon the Lions.🦁

As long as these two qualify for Europe at the expense of 2 grasswankers them I'm absolute #nobothered about this result.

Plastic's for playing football on, but clowns like Willie Miller would obviously prefer to see it fed directly to ocean wildlife.  Time to fight back.

34 minutes ago, Fide said:

I think our defence and midfield can hold their own against anyone in the league right now.  As ever, our problem is at the sharp end.  I'd take a 1 - 0 win at this point.

Brophy seems a dangerous player. Is he just not getting the service? Is it solidity at the expense of creativity or is there a spot up for grabs?

2 hours ago, Fide said:

I think our defence and midfield can hold their own against anyone in the league right now.  As ever, our problem is at the sharp end.  I'd take a 1 - 0 win at this point.

Ditto.

If Dykes is playing then we could even nick a win, but i'd be happy enough with an away draw, then humping Hearts & Hibs in our final 2 games of the opening 11 games. Mon the el plastico.

15 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Ditto.

If Dykes is playing then we could even nick a win, but i'd be happy enough with an away draw, then humping Hearts & Hibs in our final 2 games of the opening 11 games. Mon the el plastico.

Yea, a draw would be a good result.

9 minutes ago, crispy said:

Yea, a draw would be a good result.

A 6-6 thriller with 2 of the goals coming in ET, so they'd have to stick it up at the start of Sportscene and talk for more than 15 seconds about the game. Saying that they'd prob just slag off both defences.:lol:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Guest Moomintroll
Odds will be plummeting on a player to be sent off. Steven Mclean the Referee. [emoji30]
May I be first to congratulate Livi for their well taken penalty & 3 points.

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:
Odds will be plummeting on a player to be sent off. Steven Mclean the Referee. emoji30.png

May I be first to congratulate Livi for their well taken penalty & 3 points.

Depends if it's Lyndon Dykes taking it, he's nought for two so far this season, maybe it'll be third time lucky. :unsure:

Some daft family member signed me up for babysitting this Saturday but I've managed to pop that responsibility off to my mum  so I can now make the game.

Which I'm sure you are all delighted to know.

Guest Moomintroll
Some daft family member signed me up for babysitting this Saturday but I've managed to pop that responsibility off to my mum  so I can now make the game.

If someone can make sure that Steven McLean has to babysit this weekend, that would be fucking smashing.

7 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If someone can make sure that Steven McLean has to babysit this weekend, that would be fucking smashing.

Big hint to Dindeleux mum if ever I've seen one.