Yer da's guide to shite male fashion

Hampden Diehard

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Over the last couple of years I've noticed a few Danny Dyer wannabes wearing t-shirts with "Baslager" emblazoned across the chest, along with skinny jeans and lurid Adidas trainers. 

You still see a horrific amount of Danny Dyer Da’s cutting about in the wrong fit of jeans and hideous plain white Adidas Stan Smiths too.

On 27/09/2020 at 14:14, tongue_tied_danny said:

Over the last couple of years I've noticed a few Danny Dyer wannabes wearing t-shirts with "Baslager" emblazoned across the chest, along with skinny jeans and lurid Adidas trainers. 

It's a Glasgow brand. Never really seen the Casual wannabes wearing it. OK quality, price mark is about right. 

Not a shite clothing brand but has anyone come across Vollebak stuff before? Only recently heard of it, seems they've taken the ideas behind stuff like Stone Island and Acronym to the extreme.

Bit pricey given the lack of sales and but some bold claims about the performance and durability of the clothing. Fancy one of those 100 year hoodies if I ever have a few hundred quid to burn.

• 1 month later...
Baslager is sound man, relax.

• 1 year later...

Men's fashion is quite a specific topic for discussion. If women try to follow fashion trends, men still form their style regardless of fashion. My father has quite good taste in the choice of clothes. He has several capsule collections of suits from famous brands. He is a businessman, so looking good is one of his first tasks. My mother often goes to business meetings with him, so she has quite a few elegant dresses and suits in her closet. They also attend birthday parties or company openings together. She often orders evening dresses at bellabarnett.com to look stunning next to her husband.

Edited by RussellFlynn