Yer da's guide to shite male fashion

Hampden Diehard

You're mad. Absolutely mad. 

FFS Dele, nobody has ever said that on here before! I’ve got feelings man...

I just couldn’t spend that sort of money on a fashion jacket (especially a brand I’m probably too old to be cutting about in! [emoji1])

The most I’ve ever spent on a jacket was a bit over £300 for my Arcteryx jacket but it’s quality. Couldn’t bring myself to spend that sort of £ on a fashion jacket that wouldn’t even keep me dry in a light drizzle.

• 2 months later...

wear what brand you want. each to their own. stone island and cp company have some decent stuff as well as some horrific gear. paul and shark is my favourite. Ma.strum is a no from me.

• 2 months later...

My list is as follows:

1. This style of trouser that I keep seeing on nights out and that, fucking awful. Often worn with no socks as per attached picture. 

27375143-280F-46D4-ACDC-0E4B1A22625E.thumb.jpeg.b5af6f346283aad808fd59e6f6de2146.jpeg

2. These shitey wee bags that male teenagers wear over their shoulder like a nonce. 

0C0D932A-76A3-454A-9658-1D2241A9688F.thumb.jpeg.7bcea69af8d2e46a333277b5686dd090.jpeg

3. Anything by 11 Degrees or ‘Gym King’. Self explanatory, no picture required. Would also add Hera and Bee Inspired to this.

4. Short sleeve shirts (as in formal style, not polo shirts). This would be number one on my list if worn with a tie or bow tie. Horrendous. You see c***s wear these to work sometimes or on a night out - look like a bus driver.

5. Personally I think high top trainers on men look terrible but I may replace this if I think of a better one. On women they look arite though.

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Now available from Sport Direct.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/paul-and-shark

If you avoid 'Paul and Shark Crew' you'll be fine. That's their cheaper line made with poorer quality material for that sort of shop. 

Hopefully it's a short foray into that market and they bin it sometime in the future. 

Like Bonksy, I'm bemused by makes like Kings Will Die, Bee Inspired and 11 degrees. It's just shite looking. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

If you avoid 'Paul and Shark Crew' you'll be fine. That's their cheaper line made with poorer quality material for that sort of shop. 

Hopefully it's a short foray into that market and they bin it sometime in the future. 

Like Bonksy, I'm bemused by makes like Kings Will Die, Bee Inspired and 11 degrees. It's just shite looking. 

Most folk on here won’t be aware of these brands as they are too focused on wearing their bootcuts and sambas combo.

2 hours ago, Raidernation said:

FTFY

Skinny or slim jeans are the only really acceptable jeans I’m afraid. Obviously not like ‘spray on’ style, but 510s or 519s for example.

I imagine you cut about in big baggy bootcuts, don’t you? You’re a jeans and sheux type of guy no doubt.

Raidernation spotted out on the town last night:

44FA7BF0-446F-4379-98F3-23E703E7C5D9.thumb.jpeg.42367b5b28ab8a69bfdfab50c1f97f4d.jpeg

Skinny or slim jeans are the only really acceptable jeans I’m afraid. Obviously not like ‘spray on’ style, but 510s or 519s for example.
I imagine you cut about in big baggy bootcuts, don’t you? You’re a jeans and sheux type of guy no doubt.
44FA7BF0-446F-4379-98F3-23E703E7C5D9.thumb.jpeg.42367b5b28ab8a69bfdfab50c1f97f4d.jpeg

Isn’t this somewhat dependent on your general build

If you’rea big barrel chested type then skinny jeans will make you look even more top heavy but if you’re wiry and lean then big trousers would look huge

On 29/07/2020 at 12:03, GNU_Linux said:

Wearing skinny jeans/skinny joggers etc

One benefit of skinny jean wearers is that they’re giving our doctors and surgeons more opportunities to fix what were once much rarer cases. However I fear our fertility clinics may be overloaded by broken men over the next decade.

On 30/07/2020 at 01:28, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Far too loose use of the word ‘acceptable’ IMO.

The unfortunate reality of guys wearing skinny jeans is that anyone over the age of 21 wearing them (as per the movie Minority Report), should definitely be arrested for likely future offences. There’s also the fact that normal functioning eyesight shows that only 1 in every 100 males are actually able to fit into them properly with the remaining 99% like: 

3F387639-B3D4-4418-AA40-8761452C3F91.jpeg

Edited by 8MileBU

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

One benefit of skinny jean wearers is that they’re giving our doctors and surgeons more opportunities to fix what were once much rarer cases. However I fear our fertility clinics may be overloaded by broken men over the next decade.

Far too loose use of the word ‘acceptable’ IMO.

The unfortunate reality of guys wearing skinny jeans is that anyone over the age of 21 wearing them (as per the movie Minority Report), should definitely be arrested for likely future offences. There’s also the fact that normal functioning eyesight shows that only 1 in every 100 males are actually able to fit into them properly with the remaining 99% like: 

What jeans do you wear 8Mile?

On 30/07/2020 at 01:28, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

The last time I saw a jean/shoes combo like that was in a pub that was showing a 6 nations rugby match.

No football fan would ever walk around looking like such a c**t. That is rugby shite right there 

On 01/08/2020 at 18:48, 8MileBU said:

Why? The Superdry’s were £50 a pair which is cheap for designer label and limited editions. They are also very smart.

Superdry is an objectively terrible brand. I didn’t know people still wore it. Christ, this is 2020, not high school in 2008.