Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

You're outed yourself as an utter creep ages ago. Spare us your crocodile tears about women.

If utter creep means I stick up for women then I'm an utter creep, I'll sleep well. 

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Hearing that Craig Murray has been renditioned and is now in solitary confinement in a maximum security facility in an unknown location.

You get put in jail just for saying you are Scottish these days 

OK, indulge me then.
When you strip out the hyperbole, you come down to the following facts. Which ones do you think are incorrect?
1) Did James Doleman tweet a complainer's name?
2) Did Dani Garvelli make it easy to identify at least one of the complainers by referencing a meeting that the complainant attended with others?
3) Did a complainer give a harrowing account of an attempted rape?
4) Did numerous other witnesses state on oath that the complainer above was not in the building at the time she claimed this attempted rape happened?
5) Was this evidence corroborated by all available written records?
Which fact do you dispute and why?

I couldn't care less tbh. As I said, if you want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole, batter in.

I'm an utter creep

I don't think confirmation was necessary tbh.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Hearing that Craig Murray has been renditioned and is now in solitary confinement in a maximum security facility in an unknown location.

Did he promptly escape into the Los Angeles underground?

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I couldn't care less tbh. As I said, if you want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole, batter in.

What conspiracy rabbit hole? I'm reporting 5 publicly available pieces of information from a criminal trial. The difference between my post and Pep's is that I'm only quoting these facts without further elaboration. 

Why do you belive that I have not summarised this freely available evidence truthfully? Get off the fence or STFU.

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I don't think confirmation was necessary tbh.

I'm not supporting people perjuring themselves to get someone jailed. 

I'm not supporting folk that think you're a women from day one even if you've no intention of having surgery. 

I'm not the one supporting folk who won't allow feminists in their party. 

Only weirdos think those positions are acceptable IMHO. 

What conspiracy rabbit hole? I'm reporting 5 publicly available pieces of information from a criminal trial. The difference between my post and Pep's is that I'm only quoting these facts without further elaboration. 
Why do you belive that I have not summarised this freely available evidence truthfully? Get off the fence or STFU.

Don't think I need your permission to post here tbqh

Heavy criticism of the decision from notorious cranks....checks notes....Noam Chomsky (the worst most quoted living academic) and John Pilger today.

Wee bit of a giveaway when you're on the opposite side to these people you're on the wrong side.

"Craig Murray has compiled a remarkable record of courage and integrity in exposing crimes of state and working to bring them to an end. He fully merits our deep respect and support for his achievements.” 

Chomsky's actual comments, as reported in the national, are perhaps a little more circumspect in terms of today's sentencing than some (not mad) people would have you believe. 

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

"Craig Murray has compiled a remarkable record of courage and integrity in exposing crimes of state and working to bring them to an end. He fully merits our deep respect and support for his achievements.” 

Chomsky's actual comments, as reported in the national, are perhaps a little more circumspect in terms of today's sentencing than some (not mad) people would have you believe. 

As well as literally signing a letter condemning his 'persecution'.

I'm perfectly comfortable siding with the John Pilger's and Noam Chomsky's of the world. Hope you're happy with Dani Garavelli and Mhairi Hunter.

9 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

As well as literally signing a letter condemning his 'persecution'.

I'm perfectly comfortable siding with the John Pilger's and Noam Chomsky's of the world. Hope you're happy with Dani Garavelli and Mhairi Hunter.

Judging by how you fly about like a weathervane pep you'll be siding with someone else in 5 minutes so fair dos pal! 

12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Who are the political actors behind this and why would they want Craig Murray silenced (for a wee bit)?

The conspiracy theory has it that this is being done to prevent him from giving evidence against the CIA in a trial in Spain in the next few weeks. Presumably Lady Dorrian is right in with the spooks.

I dunno guys, if I wanted not to give The State the chance to create a pretext for locking me up I probably wouldn't publish a blog in which I say how much I think the accusers in a sexual assault case should be identified and then leave a deliberate and obvious trail of breadcrumbs so that they could be. But what do I know.

28 minutes ago, GordonS said:

The conspiracy theory has it that this is being done to prevent him from giving evidence against the CIA in a trial in Spain in the next few weeks. Presumably Lady Dorrian is right in with the spooks.

I dunno guys, if I wanted not to give The State the chance to create a pretext for locking me up I probably wouldn't publish a blog in which I say how much I think the accusers in a sexual assault case should be identified and then leave a deliberate and obvious trail of breadcrumbs so that they could be. But what do I know.

Craig Murray also put out a piece saying that the bigoted trans stance by Alba was part of the reason they failed to make an impact. The dozen disciples of Bath were all cracking up at him. Some accusing him of being got at.

I only learned who he was halfway through the Sturgeon/Salmond war, I thought he came across alright, a little bit Richard Dawkins like that even if they're saying something correct they come across squeaky and a tad strange. 

I'd agree with previous posts that it was probably best to avoid going near that subject on your blog if you wanted to avoid potential trouble however I think the guy was sincere in his struggle for justice and it would have been nice if there was such concern for the women involved re Sturgeon and her camp revealing the names firstly to Salmond's team and then as mentioned the other incidents when people mentioned them. It's pretty apparant some people are just happy to see him go down because he is classed as an enemy by this point.