Flybhoy

Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

If Campbell had stuck to dissecting the MSM, instead of turning into a frothing embarrassing mess over trans-rights, women in general and loads of other ridiculous hills to die on, he'd be fine and possibly still reasonably respected in political/journalism circles. 
However he didn't and he isn't.
The boy's a fucking liability and a cretin of the highest order.
This.

Played a useful role at one point but is now a complete liability.

Pretty much as said on here, stick to ripping apart the yoon media lies. Too much personal opinions expressed from him on his website now. I'd also wait to see who would be on their list before throwing them a 2nd vote, I understand the logic of the splitting the indy vote to garner more seats but would worry they could go rogue. The whole self ID thing is a serious issue that needs discussed at the top level of government it seems a major concern to many woman I have spoke to at the rallies but Wings rhetoric on the site over this does the debate a disservice. Rhiannon Spear also comes across as a sanctimonious clown on twitter and also not very positive to the indy cause. Him and the guy from Bella have been at each others throats for ages so I doubt the tweet about him holds any water.

The Hillsborough stuff is such edgy patter.

He's clearly really hard and cool and alternative.

The whole GRA thing seems to have a whole load of cretins frothing at the mouth. I'd set them all on fire tbh

Imagine getting that upset about people's genitals

@Flybhoy I'll give you a rundown mags

•  Wings Over Scotland - universally mocked/reviled by every independence supporter on this forum
  •  The_Kincardine - staunch (by the classical definition) unionist who's spent several decades not living in Scotland and who spends most of his time on here accusing all independence supporters of "ethno-nationalism," a term he made up to apply to something which doesn't happen
  •  Kuro - formerly Peppino Impostato, the angriest man I've ever seen and the only poster I've ever seen make more outlandish claims than you, including caddying for Condoleeza Rice, being able to get several ex-Scotland internationals together for a game of fives at a moments notice, and that Harry Souttar would be Scotland's starting centre back for a decade. Pretty sure I told him I'd suck his dick if H. Souttar made it to a squad. Kuro is also one of five members currently on my ignore list along with Grim O'Grady, banana, RadgerTheBadger and Rab B Nesbit. I wonder what the other four have in common.

There you go. The bottom line is that Wings Over Scotland is such a twat that Mastermind has posted something 100% accurate in the politics forum for a change. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

@Flybhoy I'll give you a rundown mags

•  Wings Over Scotland - universally mocked/reviled by every independence supporter on this forum
  •  The_Kincardine - staunch (by the classical definition) unionist who's spent several decades not living in Scotland and who spends most of his time on here accusing all independence supporters of "ethno-nationalism," a term he made up to apply to something which doesn't happen
  •  Kuro - formerly Peppino Impostato, the angriest man I've ever seen and the only poster I've ever seen make more outlandish claims than you, including caddying for Condoleeza Rice, being able to get several ex-Scotland internationals together for a game of fives at a moments notice, and that Harry Souttar would be Scotland's starting centre back for a decade. Pretty sure I told him I'd suck his dick if H. Souttar made it to a squad. Kuro is also one of five members currently on my ignore list along with Grim O'Grady, banana, RadgerTheBadger and Rab B Nesbit. I wonder what the other four have in common.

There you go. The bottom line is that Wings Over Scotland is such a twat that Mastermind has posted something 100% accurate in the politics forum for a change. 

There's your next fives match.

There's your next fives match.

The scenes if Wings and Kincardine ended up becoming the most lethal strike partnership to grace astroturf

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

lol wut?

He's obsessed by the gender - trans thing, now he's gone full "Sillars" in attacking the SNP.

He's good when he's forensically dissecting the Unionist media etc.

But I'm starting to get a bit fed up with him tbh. And I was a huge fan.. 

10 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

He has a brother

Yes but the Wiliamson tweet that you posted said "Koch Bros".

The Koch Brothers are the classical liberal equivalent of the left liberal George Soros, Warren Buffet and Michael Bloomberg. They are all billionaires who fund think tanks and campaign groups to promote their political views and policy agendas. I don't have a problem with that but the Left only targets the Kochs because they are economic liberals.

lol wut?

He also claims to have played in a Scottish Cup final, is friends with a former Scotland international defender with between 50 and 60 caps, and offered international relations advice to Joe Biden’s chief of staff. He also claimed Rice was 5ft 0 when she’s actually 5ft 8. Oh and he’s a published children’s author. There are probably more.

It’s absolutely no shock that he worships at the altar of Saint Bath.

11 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He also claims to have played in a Scottish Cup final

he’s a published children’s author. There are probably more.

Actually gutted i missed those ones 😂

On 14/10/2019 at 21:56, Flybhoy said:

To be fair, his libel case against Kezia Dugdale was one of those where you wanted both of them to lose, that they sort of did and Campbell was left with a mother fucker of a legal bill was quite pleasing. 

Just to clarify, Campbell didn't spend two bob of his own cash on his legal bill.

Edited by ayrmad

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

He also claims to have played in a Scottish Cup final, is friends with a former Scotland international defender with between 50 and 60 caps, and offered international relations advice to Joe Biden’s chief of staff. He also claimed Rice was 5ft 0 when she’s actually 5ft 8. Oh and he’s a published children’s author. There are probably more.

I'm sure the Partick fans would easily believe he's friends with, or even is, Gary Caldwell.