Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

Cultists 🤣.  Rich coming from an utter fantasist. As for Peter Murrell I really don't give a toss either way and I thought that was fairly obvious from my posts. I'm not a member or a donor so there is no connection. Just find it bizarre to see Walter Mitties like yourself getting whipped up into a frenzy by a total bunch of fruit loops lead by Campbell but we have all known for some time now that you perfectly fit the profile for one of his acolytes (followers maybe even cultist). Christ you have just admitted to funding his lifestyle to rubber stamp the assertion. 

You're arguing with Dawson Park Boy.

You could start a thread on haemorrhoids and he'd claim to have always loved his Chalfonts.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

On the "journos" twitter thread, one of the bams said "it's the best £5 a month I have ever spent".

Wonder just how much cash Campbell is raking in? Probably more than the SNP right now 😁

He's looking for a CEO of WOS to spend all that money, there's only one man for the job...

Spoiler

1_JS224623222.jpg.ce03d6e3e2cf8942abd28b76e5541356.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Talking about cultists devoted to the Murrells, it's good to remember that Wingman started the 'Oor Nicola Sturgeon' thread under one of his many previous aliases.

How the turntables.

I don't know much about cyclists, but I should be allowed to murder them in my Kia Ceed.

Perhaps other posters can share their opinions?

Happy to be proven wrong.

51 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Talking about cultists devoted to the Murrells, it's good to remember that Wingman started the 'Oor Nicola Sturgeon' thread under one of his many previous aliases.

How the turntables.

Just not true.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

How the turntables.

If I was Perthshire Belle I'd take great offense to being mistaken for Wingman/Dawson Park Boy.

8 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

I agree, but, out of interest, how many previous incarnations have you had & also list the reasons for previous bannings? 

Well, one was for referring to Isla Bryson as a man.

Events have rather vindicated me on that , I would say!

12 hours ago, BTFD said:

You're arguing with Dawson Park Boy.

You could start a thread on haemorrhoids and he'd claim to have always loved his Chalfonts.

Greenie awarded, not just for your choice of words, but some excellent spelling there too!

:)

38 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

How do these people keep coming back?

Must have about a dozen alternating email addresses, must be a lot of admin being a perma troll on P&B

You have to ask how sad someone must be to create sock puppet accounts to give themselves greenies.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh