Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

7 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Aye, I've been wondering if "Wingman" is some kind of derisory term for a vulnerable group, considering what "Dawson Park Boy" turned out to be.

It's a nickname for far right extremists, which is amusingly suitable. 

4 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

It's a nickname for far right extremists, which is amusingly suitable. 

Well, whaddaya know. Every day's a school day.

7 hours ago, Goomba said:

Of course I red-dotted it.  Your "facts" are nonsense.

I support him?  Care to back this up?

It takes literally seconds to find a plethora of articles which confirm all of what @DeeTillEhDeh has said which begs the question why you support the guy when all of this kind of stuff is very much in the public domain.

Manky jaicket is a fud. He shat it when he was challenged on trying to commit a terrorist act against an Indy march and confronted about his right wing beliefs by some video blogger. The dodgy c**t is the skinhead bloke that booted a pregnant woman and turns up at anti trans protests all in the sake of the union, funny that these folks don't seem to be watched by the polis and even weirder is that he seems to be matey with Indy supporting blokes like Manny Singh.

11 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

I still can't find any Wings blog post detailing how he came to the 47%

Who cares? It's still obviously wrong.

Picking and choosing polls from various pollsters to suit your argument does not constitute any sort of reliable statistical analysis. He doesn't even tell us whether his 47% includes "don't knows" or not!

Here's a link to every indy poll since before the 2014 referendum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_Scottish_independence

if it means so much to you to prove him correct, you do the analysis (Hint - you won't be able to!)

Incidentally, I'm 100% sure that you are a previously multibanned alias. I don't think I'll bother to show my working either. Go on, prove me wrong.

12 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Who cares? It's still obviously wrong.

Picking and choosing polls from various pollsters to suit your argument does not constitute any sort of reliable statistical analysis. He doesn't even tell us whether his 47% includes "don't knows" or not!

Here's a link to every indy poll since before the 2014 referendum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_on_Scottish_independence

if it means so much to you to prove him correct, you do the analysis (Hint - you won't be able to!)

Incidentally, I'm 100% sure that you are a previously multibanned alias. I don't think I'll bother to show my working either. Go on, prove me wrong.

I’m not so sure it’s wrong, and don’t care enough to do analysis.

You’re the one that brought it up, so if you really want to prove it then just send him an email asking where he got 47% from.

Also, there’s no need to be so hostile.

15 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

I’m not so sure it’s wrong, and don’t care enough to do analysis.

You’re the one that brought it up, so if you really want to prove it then just send him an email asking where he got 47% from.

Also, there’s no need to be so hostile.

Err, it was you that challenged the board to point out something untrue that Campbell had posted. I did, and provided figures to back up my claims. 

You then came away with some crap about him picking and choosing his dates & figures. I pointed out that this approach was unlikely to stand up to scrutiny and invited you to validate his figures.

You say you don't care enough to do so. I would suggest that that's because you know that Campbell was posting nonsense.

Incidentally, pointing out facts is not equal to hostility. Are you suggesting that you're not a multibanned alias? 

5 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

It's DAF's latest loser incarnation. 

Oh, you're right, it's that one who was always whining about people being hostile and aggressive (while being hostile and aggressive).

Apologies to Oaksoft.

13 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

And you didn't answer mine.

I'll make it easy for you.

Which part of the post you red-dotted did you disagree with?

First of all, you claimed I support him.

As another poster said you claimed he was in the Orange, which he is not, and the fact you see this as a stick to beat him with shows your bigoted nature.

"Nasty piece of work"?  That's subjective, but given the nature of your posts I'd say "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" - maybe you should examine yourself first.

"All round shitebag" - see above.

Your post was just an attack based on your own personal prejudices rather than anything resembling logic or reason.

20 minutes ago, Goomba said:

First of all, you claimed I support him.

As another poster said you claimed he was in the Orange, which he is not, and the fact you see this as a stick to beat him with shows your bigoted nature.

"Nasty piece of work"?  That's subjective, but given the nature of your posts I'd say "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" - maybe you should examine yourself first.

"All round shitebag" - see above.

Your post was just an attack based on your own personal prejudices rather than anything resembling logic or reason.

The man is a self-proclaimed holocaust denier.

The Orange Order also did pay him £2000 during the referendum campaign - that's a fact.

You genuinely think that's not something to attack him with?

Its absolutely clear you do support him by trying to defend him.

And personal prejudices? That I get fucking annoyed that someone denies the Holocaust?  That I hate fucking antisemitism?

That's not prejudice that's the fucking the right thing to do.

As for the false equivalence regards my own personal character - I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves. 

You are nothing but a poundland troll who needs to bugger off back and drink yer fucking puddle.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh