Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Yeah, apparently he's got 3 weeks to appeal. He'll do well to do anything more than get his sentence reduced.

You're utterly delusional.

You're just completely wrong that Garavelli wrote things that would allow identification, let along that she did more than Murray. What's disturbing is that you probably actually believe this.

If you gave a damn about women and the victims of sexual assault you'd be pleased that the court is taking strong steps to ensure that the anonymity of victims will be taken seriously. The hounding of the women in this case is nauseating and those indulging in it are beneath contempt.

No I'm 100% correct. I personally identified a complainant from reading her article, it was very easy. 

Of course I do, absolute hysterical nonsense to reach that conclusion. But I also care about justice.

On that note if you want to discuss contempt of court one of the complainants was proven to have committed perjury in an attempt to have an innocent man jailed. You want her prosecuted too right? Or is your belief in justice selective?

Nobody is hounding women, again hysterical pish.

1 minute ago, HalfCutNinja said:

No I'm 100% correct. I personally identified a complainant from reading her article, it was very easy. 

Of course I do, absolute hysterical nonsense to reach that conclusion. But I also care about justice.

On that note if you want to discuss contempt of court one of the complainants was proven to have committed perjury in an attempt to have an innocent man jailed. You want her prosecuted too right? Or is your belief in justice selective?

Nobody is hounding women, again hysterical pish.

I have nothing but sheer contempt for you and your myopic fundamentalism, so you should probably just stick me on ignore because all you're going to get from me is insults.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

I have nothing but sheer contempt for you and your myopic fundamentalism, so you should probably just stick me on ignore because all you're going to get from me is insults.

I can live with the insults of a petulant child. And lets remember you replied to me not the other way round.

I don't have contempt for you, more pity for such a small and narrow mind. And anyone who isn't fundamentalist on the issue of justice needs to take a wee look at their values. 

If I did not want to go to prison for contempt of court, I would simply not write a dreadful piece of fan fiction with the clear and expressed intent to identify complainers in a sexual assault case. 

What a week/month/year it's been for the weirdest and worst in the independence movement - retired, ignored, silo'd in an echo chamber while their pet party is slapped about with ease and everyone else laughs at them, or in the jail. Or turning up on football forums without which you apparently cannot live to make false equivalencies and accuse sexual assault complainants of perjury of course.

"But Marge, I was a political prisoner!"

How were you a political prisoner?

"I tried to identify one of the complainants in a sexual assault case and was found in contempt of court! Do I have to draw you a diagram?"

1072337.jpg

James Doleman literally tweeted a defendant's name. Their actual name. Dani Garavelli wrote an article in a national newspaper allowing two of the defendants to be easily identified.

Murray has been sentenced to jail for doing much less than that. If you think this isn't political or take any pleasure from today's proceedings there's something wrong with your mind. I don't understand you, you're ill in the head, its as simple as that.

As for perjury lets remind ourselves. A woman claimed AS tried to rape her, gave a harrowing account of him chasing her around the bedroom and how terrified she was.

It turned out through witness statements, every witness btw, and written records, she was never even in the building at any stage. Not even in the same building. She made it all up. That's perjury. That's illegal and highly immoral. To attempt to have an innocent man jailed for the rest of his life. 

If you support justice that means the law applies equally to everyone all the time.

If you want Murray jailed but not Garavelli or Doleman you only support justice selectively.

If you don't want to see the people who committed perjury to attempt to have AS jailed you also only support justice when it suits you. If so you need to take a good look at yourself.

Can you point out which parts of his reply are factually incorrect please?
No, because I'm not indulging his mentally unstable seething paranoid pish beyond laughing at him. If you want to go down that rabbit hole though, crack on [emoji23]

11 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for Craig Murray. I am pro life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Still a wid from me.

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Still a wid from me.

Unsure if you mean me, Murray, Bannon or Mensch here.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume it's me.

I have lost a bit of weight recently, genuinely flattered thank you x

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

No, because I'm not indulging his mentally unstable seething paranoid pish beyond laughing at him. If you want to go down that rabbit hole though, crack on emoji23.png

OK, indulge me then.

When you strip out the hyperbole, you come down to the following facts. Which ones do you think are incorrect?

1) Did James Doleman tweet a complainer's name?

2) Did Dani Garvelli make it easy to identify at least one of the complainers by referencing a meeting that the complainant attended with others?

3) Did a complainer give a harrowing account of an attempted rape?

4) Did numerous other witnesses state on oath that the complainer above was not in the building at the time she claimed this attempted rape happened?

5) Was this evidence corroborated by all available written records?

Which fact do you dispute and why?

2 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

James Doleman literally tweeted a defendant's name. Their actual name. Dani Garavelli wrote an article in a national newspaper allowing two of the defendants to be easily identified.

Murray has been sentenced to jail for doing much less than that. If you think this isn't political or take any pleasure from today's proceedings there's something wrong with your mind. I don't understand you, you're ill in the head, its as simple as that.

As for perjury lets remind ourselves. A woman claimed AS tried to rape her, gave a harrowing account of him chasing her around the bedroom and how terrified she was.

It turned out through witness statements, every witness btw, and written records, she was never even in the building at any stage. Not even in the same building. She made it all up. That's perjury. That's illegal and highly immoral. To attempt to have an innocent man jailed for the rest of his life. 

If you support justice that means the law applies equally to everyone all the time.

If you want Murray jailed but not Garavelli or Doleman you only support justice selectively.

If you don't want to see the people who committed perjury to attempt to have AS jailed you also only support justice when it suits you. If so you need to take a good look at yourself.

We'll said, those lying to get someone done for sex offences should get named and shamed for lessening the chances of convictions in the genuine cases. 

Quite surprising how few fucks are given for women and their rights on here nowadays. 

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

We'll said, those lying to get someone done for sex offences should get named and shamed for lessening the chances of convictions in the genuine cases. 

Quite surprising how few fucks are given for women and their rights on here nowadays. 

The key point is everybody deserves justice, or it isn't justice.

If Salmond was guilty he deserved punishment and his accusers deserved justice. He wasn't, so justice was served.

At least one more likely two of the his accusers lied in court. Not a little lie, its not like they were asked did you wear a red top and they said nah blue, a whole story was concocted out of thin air to falsley accuse an innocent man of a heinous crime.

So he deserves justice too, and that person should be punished, or justice isn't served.

If Murray has committed a crime he deserves to be punished, but if others have committed similar or worse crimes in the same area, which they clearly have, they need to be punished too or that isn't justice.

So if you support justice selectively, and surprisingly enough most on here do, you don't support justice at all. 

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You're outed yourself as an utter creep ages ago. Spare us your crocodile tears about women.