Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

These days I'm just an occasional visitor to this site thanks to a move from N.W England to the north of Scotland and other upheavals going on in my life.

I've just noticed Welshbairn's post at the top of this page. Also note that he hasn't been on here since Feb 1st. Does anyone know what's become of him? I believe he's mentioned health issues in the  past.

I'm sure he mentioned something about trying to go internet-free for a while, but I think he just mentioned February. Maybe wasn't missing us 😔

46 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

These days I'm just an occasional visitor to this site thanks to a move from N.W England to the north of Scotland and other upheavals going on in my life.

I've just noticed Welshbairn's post at the top of this page. Also note that he hasn't been on here since Feb 1st. Does anyone know what's become of him? I believe he's mentioned health issues in the  past.

He could be taking time to grow the afro he mentioned?

It started with the Trans/Gender thing, which turned into pure hatred for the SNP.

Then it was pure hatred for Sturgeon and very pro-Salmond.  It's got to the point he and his followers are advising don't vote SNP. It's came to the point that independence would be collateral damage in their quest to "get Sturgeon" at all costs.

If you're not on his side on the Trans stuff and not pro-Salmond then you're fair game for their hatred. Over the last couple weeks I've noticed they've attacked Sturgeon, Swinney,  Russell, Wishart, Anne McLaughlin and the National newspaper. It's bonkers stuff now and his followers went beserk when Sturgeon turned in a very good performance at the Inquiry.

When Sturgeon was giving evidence they were actively cheering Murdo, ACH and Jabba Bailie. And lets face it if you're cheering them then you're doing something very wrong

2 hours ago, Colkitto said:

It started with the Trans/Gender thing, which turned into pure hatred for the SNP.

There's old posts from 2011 moaning about "Feminazis" and he wrote diatribes about all-women shortlists among other stuff. He's managed to pack the long history and development of the outer limits of borderline acceptable misogyny into a decade of posting which is impressive.

On 06/03/2021 at 17:01, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Absolutely convinced hes a certifiable psychopath, like if tested they’d find him to be a complete wrong-un. He also has (and in a world which the conservative party exists) what id call the most punchable face in politics. 

Madness. Nobody can have a more punchable face than David Mundell.

10 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

sorry I am a little lost what is the connection between Ghana Tourist Authority and Stuart Campbell?

He got kicked off Twitter, but apparently couldn't stay away. The Ghana Tourist Authority account is him flying under the radar.

16 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

sorry I am a little lost what is the connection between Ghana Tourist Authority and Stuart Campbell?

Supposedly because their logo looks like the Wings one. As @BFTD says, flying under the radar ... until he gets punted. Again.