Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

Oh ffs that's incredibly stupid. Last hope of him ever getting back to doing what he was vaguely good at is gone now. 

Almost as if he’s just aping the anti-SNP tropes that refuse to differentiate between international and parochial nationalism. To wit, he’s conflating inclusivity for exceptionalism. I suspect he’s not well.

The transexuals, with all their terrifying apparatus of the state, will be rounding the non-SNP voters up into camps any day, just you wait.

Any minute now. Here it comes. Right about...now.

Now.

Now?

54 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Wish this cnut would just unplug his router and disappear back under his rock in Bath. His time of any sort of usefulness was gone a long time ago.

Promised he was retiring for a bit but has come back on his blog because of the urgent need to post this again. Think he might be transing into History Woman.

twitleryouth3g.jpg

The Internet Was A Mistake

31 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The transexuals, with all their terrifying apparatus of the state, will be rounding the non-SNP voters up into camps any day, just you wait.

Any minute now. Here it comes. Right about...now.

Now.

Now?

My kids former school had a drag queen in reading stories. That’s not so much the issue as the easily available fairly explicit images a quick google search produces.

Campbells been all over it and it’s tone if homophobic but questions do have to be asked as to why Mhairi black or school head (the reason it’s my kids former school) didn’t think might be good idea check out social media. There’s loads  lgbt role models they could’ve had in. Maybe choosing one who can be seen sucking on a double end dildo wasn’t a good move!

The school twitters gone from locked to deleted. 

On 24/02/2020 at 01:29, RH33 said:

My kids former school had a drag queen in reading stories. That’s not so much the issue as the easily available fairly explicit images a quick google search produces.

Campbells been all over it and it’s tone if homophobic but questions do have to be asked as to why Mhairi black or school head (the reason it’s my kids former school) didn’t think might be good idea check out social media. There’s loads  lgbt role models they could’ve had in. Maybe choosing one who can be seen sucking on a double end dildo wasn’t a good move!

The school twitters gone from locked to deleted. 

I recently unfollowed Wings and Campbell's twitter accounts, got a bit fed up of the gender stuff and he barely seems to  write at all about independence anymore. 

He's spot on on this occasion though. Bring gay people into schools to talk about that, if one of their teachers happened to be gay and comfortable talking about it, all the better. The more that children can see it's normal to be gay the better. But bringing this particular individual in to do this has been a major mistake and Black is embarrassing herself with her response.

An absolute fucking walloper 

It all went to his head a while ago, the Dugdale case was a stupid miscalculation and the crusade against Trans people genuinely bewilders me

He's gone full Graham Linehan and any pro Indy folks who still hang on his every word need to fucking check themselves 

• 2 weeks later...

On reflection, thinking back to 2014, I think this guy did more harm than good for independence. Folk might have looked at him and thought - is that what an independent Scotland will be like? Anger, ridicule, grievances galore?

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

On reflection, thinking back to 2014, I think this guy did more harm than good for independence

I'd argue that The Wee Blue Book was a major intervention into the indy debate. There are countless stories of people saying it helped them understand the issues and vote Yes. It certainly got discussion going.

Now? He's lost the plot.

I seem to recall at the time he done some really good work/research/digging and found out, and publicised, a few things that helped the Indy campaign. But, on the other hand, he was also a clear walloper. If someone with his abilities for finding the story behind the story and publicising them existed but without being a roaster it would have helped a lot more. A few folk involved with the Indy campaign had to dingy using some of his stuff because it was tainted by association even tho' the info would have been useful

Makes you wonder if the current mainly (hopefully) twitter schism in the SNP would have happened if the Rev had stuck to blogging about computer games. He must have raked in a good half million from his SNP dalliance though.

I'd argue that The Wee Blue Book was a major intervention into the indy debate. There are countless stories of people saying it helped them understand the issues and vote Yes. It certainly got discussion going.
Now? He's lost the plot.
This. Wings used to be daily reading for me although I never contributed - nowadays I seldom go near it. The Rev has gone on The Assange Curve.