Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

On 06/12/2019 at 11:07, welshbairn said:

Aye, it did look like another nutter's blog, but I couldn't be arsed hunting down the relevant twitter conversations which I assume are genuine. Anyway, with Bathboy now RTing approvingly the likes of History Woman, raving yoon par excellence, all rules are off the table.

image.png.a67b5975b3ae43736919dcf2f752b7b7.png

As it says on the account name it's not 'that' history woman. I think it's just someone who took that user name after she changed hers to something on the list relating to the block list wings created ages back. f**k knows why anyone would want to associate themselves with that username with all the baggage it has.

She becomes a ninja in Phil McGobbledegooks follow up book after rediscovering catholicism she vows to take on the Dark Rangers from outer space after she finishes her 120 hour community service for her terrorist offences.

My favourite bit is when she travels back in time to defeat the Protestant nazi dinosaurs.

Anyone who says they wouldn't watch a film version of Phil's spy thriller is a shameless liar.

My casting so far, Liam Neeson as the ex Provo trying to live a quiet life, teaming up with Pierce Brosnan as the Provo turned politician. Ray Winston as the ex special branch. Similarities to real life individuals or events are purely coincidental, but the Pierce Brosnan character is defo meant to be Gerry Adams.

On 09/12/2019 at 11:41, welshbairn said:

Unlike me to stand up for Jo Swinson, but I think she handles a difficult question really well here. 7.5 minutes and you have to listen to the whole thing.

Listen to 7.5 minutes of Jo Swinson? Think about what you’re asking!

5 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Couldn't quite tell if the "they'll be wanting sex with animals legalised next!!!" post was serious or not. Really hope it was some kind of 4d trolling, but these days I'm too jaded to tell.

I was just about to refer to that, in the context that not all his fans are deserting him.

image.png.fde6ec03af5534277c5a4dc6feca9c10.png

4 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Couldn't quite tell if the "they'll be wanting sex with animals legalised next!!!" post was serious or not. Really hope it was some kind of 4d trolling, but these days I'm too jaded to tell.

This is a very common "what next?" trope that used to be used in opposition to homosexuality etc.

Edited by craigkillie