Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

43 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

As far as folk with cocks using ladies toilets, this has been happening for years without issues because it's a tiny number of men living as women while they wait for operations, so there's no logical reason to suddenly find this objectionable. In the small number of cases where it's resulted in criminal behaviour the law handles this.

There's a lot of nasty abuse  on twitter getting banded about,  I'll lay it for the women to fight over but it seems it's more than just the occasional ladyboy standing up in a womans cubicle that's upsetting the twitter folk . Everything from trans athletes to safe shelters for abused women coming into it as well as believing folk are getting victimised for signing the womans pledge.

the guy makes a lot of good points and I like that he doesn't give a fig for what others say.  There's too many out there that hide their true opinion for fear of what others may think.  

That said he's losing the plot and is believing his own hype.  I don't agree with his manner and he's obsessive.  Anyone so obsessive about politics is missing something else in their life.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm convinced the whole daftness kicked off with some beardy alt right incels pretending to be lesbians to troll the femininazi libtards, and numptys like Bathboy falling for it and starting a crusade for toilet purity. Then others get hooked in thinking it's a real thing, and scour the internet for examples of trans folk behaving badly. Why it's caused such a fuss in the SNP is curious, other than the Bath connection, with Ireland already having enacted similar legislation that's being considered here, with no howls of protests from anxious womenfolk worried about beardy folk in dresses insisting on watching them take a dump.

I can see a lot of merit in some of the arguments being put forward that the current trans movement online is very much misogynistic, as well as merit to the arguments over whether trans athletes should be allowed to compete against biological females. The whole self ID thing also needs a bit of looking into, in terms of the potential unintended consequences. A lot of those contributing to it do their causes no good in the way they go about things either. The fact so many try to conflate multiple issues as one and the same should be a massive warning sign also.

Wings is a fucking crackpot but, if that there is absolutely no question.

22 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Wings Over Scotland being worked into such a shoot over trans women that he’s endorsing Johann Lamont in Glasgow South. 🥴

Was that not because of the Glasgow South MP not having supposedly hypocritical stances relating to Israel and the Palestinians? 

There’s so much moaning back and forth between all sides on Twitter it’s hard to keep track of who and what to be angry with at all times.

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I know this isn't *exactly* rooted in any science, but you just know by looking at the laddie why he's so into this patter. You just know.

Now there's no way of knowing how, but since I posted this I've been blocked by him on Twitter. Literally never interacted with the guy on there. Not once.

vladchin.png

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Wings Over Scotland being worked into such a shoot over trans women that he’s endorsing Johann Lamont in Glasgow South. 🥴

Wings since time immemorial: People need to stop splitting the indy movement! You have to forget about other SNP policies even if you prefer other parties on other issues because independence is the important thing!

Wings now: People should vote Labour over the SNP in a marginal constituency, where the Labour candidate is their former leader who was the most  prominent MSP in the Better Together campaign, because of one SNP policy which is only considered controversial by Wings and his devotees, while two of those acolytes who found themselves in public positions in the SNP are also suspended for anti-Semitism.

18 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

There's a lot of nasty abuse  on twitter getting banded about,  I'll lay it for the women to fight over but it seems it's more than just the occasional ladyboy standing up in a womans cubicle that's upsetting the twitter folk . Everything from trans athletes to safe shelters for abused women coming into it as well as believing folk are getting victimised for signing the womans pledge.

Not being a wifie masel, I leave the "women's spaces" arguments to them, tho I back them fully obviously. However the likes of Rachel McKinnon, men with cocks dressed as wifies, that's just cheating in sport, and that I stand up against vigorously. If it doesn't stop soon, I'll be self-IDing and taking part in the wifies club champiosnhip at my golf club 😋

He's a fairly recent recruit to the "feminist" cause it would seem. One might even think that it's his distaste for trans people rather than comradeship for the sisters that's motivating him.

https://ahdinnaeken.wordpress.com/2013/08/25/nationalist-front-misogynist-exposed-as-rape-apologist/

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's a fairly recent recruit to the "feminist" cause it would seem. One might think that it's his distaste for trans people rather than comradeship for the sisters that's motivating him.

https://ahdinnaeken.wordpress.com/2013/08/25/nationalist-front-misogynist-exposed-as-rape-apologist/

Fucking hell thats some source you’re using there. A hardcore yoon blog that’s referring to Sturgeon’s inner circle as slugs and referring to ‘Wangs over Skintland’. Must be more reliable places than a complete nutter’s blog for dirt on him.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Fucking hell thats some source you’re using there. A hardcore yoon blog that’s referring to Sturgeon’s inner circle as slugs and referring to ‘Wangs over Skintland’. Must be more reliable places than a complete nutter’s blog for dirt on him.

Aye, it did look like another nutter's blog, but I couldn't be arsed hunting down the relevant twitter conversations which I assume are genuine. Anyway, with Bathboy now RTing approvingly the likes of History Woman, raving yoon par excellence, all rules are off the table.

image.png.a67b5975b3ae43736919dcf2f752b7b7.png

Edited by welshbairn

Utterly shocked that Stuart still monitors people saying non-positive things about him on the internet and holds grudges about it. He certainly wasn't known for that kind of behaviour in the video game community.

Also stunned that he appears to be turning on the independence movement after a period of being largely ignored. Nobody could have foreseen this. Except, possibly, the high heid yins of the SNP, so kudos to them.

Utterly shocked that Stuart still monitors people saying non-positive things about him on the internet and holds grudges about it. He certainly wasn't known for that kind of behaviour in the video game community.
Also stunned that he appears to be turning on the independence movement after a period of being largely ignored. Nobody could have foreseen this. Except, possibly, the high heid yins of the SNP, so kudos to them.

That “Irish” guy, Phil McMadeupname does exactly the same. It’s weirdo behaviour

It wouldn’t surprise me if some sort of nationalist/Yes alternative to the SNP appeared, the sort of thing that Wings would get involved in.

It would depend on a lot of things other than Wings though and I don’t think it’s likely. But it could happen.

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if some sort of nationalist/Yes alternative to the SNP appeared, the sort of thing that Wings would get involved in.

It would depend on a lot of things other than Wings though and I don’t think it’s likely. But it could happen.

A right wing populist, Nationalist with a big "N" version imo. With a top notch cadre of genital inspectors.

Edited by welshbairn