Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

Very rarely venture in to the politics forum on Pie and Bovril but, making an exception here, I voted for Independence in 2014 and would do again, although I'm no tub thumper for independence like some it is something I'm in favour of but, as this forum to me seems, by its posters a very strong % in favour of it I genuinely wonder what those people's views are on this utter verminous cretin, an utter embarrassment to the independence movement and Scotland in general. 

I find it difficult to fathom how any strong supporters of Scottish independence could overlook the utter scumbag sentiments of this very high profile cheerleader for SI, surely no one can seriously overlook this and defend that utter lowlife?

The SNP and the Independence movement in general would do well to seriously distance themselves from this fucking maniac....

Screenshot_20191014-200257_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-201245_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-201231_Chrome.jpg

I don't see anything remotely wrong with anything he's written there.  I think some people are just fannies. He makes no effort to sugar coat his words but why should he for your benefit, if you don't like don't read which he says often.  Easily the best political journalist in Britain, by a really really long way.

Just now, Kuro said:

I don't see anything remotely wrong with anything he's written there.  I think some people are just fannies. He makes no effort to sugar coat his words but why should he for your benefit, if you don't like don't read which he says often.  Easily the best political journalist in Britain, by a really really long way.

You don't see anything wrong with saying he'd rather vote for Hitler than a woman he disagrees with or for blaming the  fans for Hillsborough despite the recent inquiry absolving them of culpability then saying people, including bereaved families can f**k off if they don't like it...

...but hey, he supports independence so a great guy ?

Just now, Flybhoy said:

You don't see anything wrong with saying he'd rather vote for Hitler than a woman he disagrees with or for blaming the  fans for Hillsborough despite the recent inquiry absolving them of culpability then saying people, including bereaved families can f**k off if they don't like it...

No not in the slightest.  

Hillsborough he's right, it was the Liverpool fans fault.  If 5000 of them without tickets didn't push their way in it doesn't happen does it?  Even if you disagree with it he's perfectly entitled to have an opinion and voice it.

Just now, Flybhoy said:

You're just a fandan mate lets be honest.  I wonder what it must be like going through so utterly outraged and offended all the time.  Weird.

Guest Moomintroll

No idea who he is but he appears to be an arsehole of the highest order. I only popped in here to see if G MAN is a McGlashan of the highest order, he seems the type.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

What a fucking dilemma of a thread:

Wings is every Yesser
Magee has raised a decent point
Hillsborough was absolutely not Liverpool's fans' fault

It was.  The authorities should have responded to the situation much better, but the situation arose solely because thousands of Liverpool fans without tickets attempted to gain entry to the ground.  That's what caused it, that's reality, sometimes reality isn't very nice.

Just now, MixuFixit said:

He's a total bin of a human being. He served a useful purpose back when debunking was kind of novel but now we have people who can do that who are not megalomaniacs. I can't wait for him to launch his bath party and not win one seat.

Who is there that does it to a similar standard?  Novel lol.  

If Campbell had stuck to dissecting the MSM, instead of turning into a frothing embarrassing mess over trans-rights, women in general and loads of other ridiculous hills to die on, he'd be fine and possibly still reasonably respected in political/journalism circles. 

However he didn't and he isn't.

The boy's a fucking liability and a cretin of the highest order.

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What a fucking dilemma of a thread:

Wings is every Yesser
Magee has raised a decent point
Hillsborough was absolutely not Liverpool's fans' fault

1. Not every yes voter, there are a few who won't hear a word against him but the majority realise what a cretin he is. 

2. Thank you..

3. As someone of similar age who attended games in death trap stadiums in that era I'm sure you will concur... how many times were there big matches where people 

A. Tried to chance there arm and get in with no ticket 

B. Arrived late, possibly and, usually through no fault of their own

C. Had a few drinks before the game and occasionally a few too many 

I did and have done all three in the past and relatively recently and never been in a fatal or potentially fatal situation, the fact that people can't grasp it was a combination of woeful policing and a slum/death trap stadium, that end being particularly bad with several near misses before is, staggeringly ignorant, even after the inquiry cleared the fans and uncovered the smears.

Of course the troll on this thread is clearly a 'Wings' fan boy moon unit, and that is before Perthshire Belle has even dipped his toe in.

My polite answer would be...

There's no denying that he did some excellent work around the Indy ref.

Nowadays he seems more interested in doxxing trans folk and taking money from the Yes Da's and the tinfoil hatters.

The Alex Jones of the independence movement.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

1. Not every yes voter, there are a few who won't hear a word against him but the majority realise what a cretin he is. 

2. Thank you..

3. As someone of similar age who attended games in death trap stadiums in that era I'm sure you will concur... how many times were there big matches where people 

A. Tried to chance there arm and get in with no ticket 

B. Arrived late, possibly and, usually through no fault of their own

C. Had a few drinks before the game and occasionally a few too many 

I did and have done all three in the past and relatively recently and never been in a fatal or potentially fatal situation, the fact that people can't grasp it was a combination of woeful policing and a slum/death trap stadium, that end being particularly bad with several near misses before is, staggeringly ignorant, even after the inquiry cleared the fans and uncovered the smears.

Of course the troll on this thread is clearly a 'Wings' fan boy moon unit, and that is before Perthshire Belle has even dipped his toe in.

How did Hillsborough happen?  What was the cause of it?  Too many people in a small area.  Why were there too many people in that area?  Did they sell too many tickets?