Clydebank v Irvine Meadow

WitsTheGoalieDain?

10 minutes ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:

Hard one this week.. will be an absolute cracker if we keep these performances up, hopefully 4 wins on the trot for the boys.

2-1 Clydebank.

Thoughts?

Ffs wee man only Monday starting this well seeing we have been playing well lol will go again another 3-0 us 

Guest Mr Happy

A little bit of caution against a team sitting 4 points with a game in hand above us, is needed this Saturday.

We've hit a bit of form of late [emoji23] but if we start to expect 3 plus goals every home game ( or away) it's only a matter of time before that bubble bursts [emoji33]. Then it becomes easy of us to start again pointing that finger [emoji117] it's his fault.

But I'll go for 4-0 Bankies [emoji23][emoji23] ( I can wish [emoji6]

Ground out the result today and good to win ugly as well! Horrendous injury and wish Carson a speedy recovery, although rubbed a bit of salt in the wounds that the ambulance was still in the car park when our 2 goals went in!

Sorry but i need to moan about the ref today who had an absolute howler! Medda 11 absolutely volleys Blackie and yet Blackie ends up with a yellow, Gowser blatant deliberate handball stopping Shelvey attacking and Lynass ends up with a yellow for dissent as Gow escapes Scot-free and don't get me started on Waters yellow card WTF!

Edited by tartanbankie74