Hearts v Rangers Sunday 20th Oct, 12:15

We've been absolutely hopeless here. Getting saved on another away day by set pieces again?

Also get Kent on ASAP. Ojo has had loads of space on a number of occasions but hasn't done anything with it 

Edited by TavTastic

It's been quite strange watching the game and listening to the commentary team talking about something I'm just not seeing.

They've stuck to this narrative that Hearts are playing well and Rangers are off  the pace. Perhaps they're just trying to talk things up a bit, but since we went ahead Hearts have been absolutely dreadful and Rangers have been wiping the floor with us. The equaliser felt inevitable.

We're giving Barisic oceans of room on the left at all times, meaning Rangers constantly have an out-ball.

We've been indecisive in the centre of the park, leading to us being caught out needlessly twice which has led to two needless bookings.

We are looking lightweight and lacking in ideas when we get twenty-five yards from goals. Our goal came from a horrific piece of defending from Rangers and since then we've not really been seen as a threat.

Smith and Hickey are both looking very nervy at the back and making lots of mistakes.

I think we'll lose by two. We're not in the game and haven't been since very early on.

Taverniers having a mare today, nothing seems to be working for him tho he does keep trying. Pretty poor all round apart from Alfredo the great,  the rest of them need a boot up their backsides.

On the plus side, our goal has upset quite a few of the PnBers.

Just now, Empty It said:
2 minutes ago, TavTastic said:
We've been absolutely hopeless here. Getting saved on another away day by set pieces again?

Saved by a 17 year olds bad mistake, wasn't even a particularly good corner.

Our Killie and St Mirren away wins were also games where we didn't play well at all but got results due to set pieces. Just a general theme.

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

It's been quite strange watching the game and listening to the commentary team talking about something I'm just not seeing.

They've stuck to this narrative that Hearts are playing well and Rangers are off  the pace. Perhaps they're just trying to talk things up a bit, but since we went ahead Hearts have been absolutely dreadful and Rangers have been wiping the floor with us. The equaliser felt inevitable.

We're giving Barisic oceans of room on the left at all times, meaning Rangers constantly have an out-ball.

We've been indecisive in the centre of the park, leading to us being caught out needlessly twice which has led to two needless bookings.

We are looking lightweight and lacking in ideas when we get twenty-five yards from goals. Our goal came from a horrific piece of defending from Rangers and since then we've not really been seen as a threat.

Smith and Hickey are both looking very nervy at the back and making lots of mistakes.

I think we'll lose by two. We're not in the game and haven't been since very early on.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm seeing what the bt guys are seeing, hearts have been all over us and we're like rabbits caught in the headlights.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm seeing what the bt guys are seeing, hearts have been all over us and we're like rabbits caught in the headlights.

In what sense? Hearts have barely crossed the halfway line since about ten minutes in.

Rangers' only moments of panic have been brain-freeze moments of trying to be too clever in tight spaces.

Rangers are completely controlling the game.