November Squad (vs Cyprus & Kazakhstan)

Gordopolis

25 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Kelly will replace Marshall IMO in the future. Marshall is still first choice for now.

I wonder if Clarke will change tactics to allow Robertson and Tierney to play on the left i.e. 5-4-1

I hope not, I already think we're far too one sided when Robertson and Fraser play there. I'd far rather see Tierney at RB with Forrest ahead (granted he's not been at his best recently) which should give us far more balance and a serious attacking threat on both flanks.

Guest DAVIDB69
Midday.  Recall for McKenna apparently, and apparently a "surprise" as well, we'll see.

There is always a random of the month in the squads

Guest DAVIDB69

Oh was asked not to select kierney , on going issue but fit enough to play for arsenal .

In other words don’t want him injured in meaningless games

Well I know one CB who would absolutely stroll into that team and be about to start his third and fourth games as first choice. I was correct about that, shocker.

I was also correct about mulgrew, every single one of you had him in your squad and almost all of you had him in the team.

naismith is perhaps even more finished than mulgrew, absolutely farcical having him in the squad.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Greg Taylor dumped in the wilderness by Celtic, but gets a Scotland callup?

He played the last game he was available for. Was cup-tied at the weekend. He's obviously the next best left-back after Robertson and Tierney, so I'm not sure what the issue is.