Bully Wee v the mighty Lino machine

24 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Bowie must've gone 30 yards essentially unchallenged there. I'm assuming there was a big deflection that looped it over the keeper, but taking the shot was the right option. Great to see from the big fella.

Teamsheet and Raith text updates suggest GAndo is playing, can you confirm?

4 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Go to www.raithrovers.net and you'll get the team and updates.

That’s where they mentioned Anderson in a context that suggested not SAndo...plus Grant, where it could have been GAndo. I was wondering if JMcG had played someone a game. Thanks for the update, Hank.

Game plan now looks a bit daft. I’d have thought Lamont would have been a good shout for this game seeing as he’s normally good at defending from the front. Petkov can go back to Hearts. He’s a lump of a boy who’s slow, poor in the tackle and slow and moving the ball. Goodwillie looking like our only threat and even then he’s working off scraps. Smith doing his best galloping gazelle impression and don’t get me started on the full backs. Massive task to get into the game unfortunately.

Two extremely poor goals to lose too. Just take the booking and trip the boy up. I’ve seen it done against us often enough. Hendry looking tasty for Raith and they’re moving the ball very nicely indeed.