Bully Wee v the mighty Lino machine

Could of done without Armstrong being a doubt hopefully he is fit enough for the bench.  Probably too soon to be chucking Dingwall in from the start so might be time for Mcglynn  to go back to the 3-5-2 with McKay at CB.  Go with bellow still leaves us guys like Dingwall and Gullan on bench who can come on and help change the game if need be.

Munro

McKay  Anderson  Davo

Miller  Spencer  Hendry  Tait   Macdonald

Baird  Allan

Can I also add that I don’t condone putting kids on desert islands!

To be fair he could definitely have framed this in a less bizarre way but the sentiment behind it is bang on.

The amount of soft as shite, prima Donna youths this country produces is embarrassing. Boys that chuck it at the slightest criticism and are not even that good to begin with but too arrogant to listen to advice on how to improve.

The Spanish in-house system develops players right through from youths to first team (another big fault of ours is the disconnect from youths to senior team). Far far better than the shite we are churning out.

4 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Think i'll head up for this one as I've never been to Broadwood before, what the score with parking? is there parking at the ground or nearby? 

turn right at roundabout approaching stadium then at second roundabout turn right..parking behind west stand in front of BMX track

Edited by jagr68

5 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Think i'll head up for this one as I've never been to Broadwood before, what the score with parking? is there parking at the ground or nearby? 

Probably better parking at the Broadwood farm and walking. The car parks at Broadwood are a fucking nightmare trying to get out of. 

2 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Clyde fans, where’s the best place for a carry out for the train back to Kirkcaldy? Is there anything close by to the stadium/Croy station? Cheers in advance.

Aye there's an Aldi as well, not sure if the booze will be in the fridge but certainly the M&S does and possibly the food warehouse. 

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

Cheers, should hopefully grab something over priced in M&S.

Home Bargains aswell as Food warehouse. 

1 hour ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Aye there's an Aldi as well, not sure if the booze will be in the fridge but certainly the M&S does and possibly the food warehouse. 

Aldi opens on the 24th 

While Raith fans are talking about a lack of players, we seem to have options now. Wonder if we'll go with the same as last week at Arbroath (Lyon RB, Cuddihy midfield, Love and Lamont on the bench). Would maybe bring Love (if fit enough to start) in for Smith as the former has more dig defensively. Petkov should be available again too and after a good cameo at Dumbarton is something else to think about, although I think he will be on the bench again.