Bully Wee v the mighty Lino machine

Interesting that we have the reputation of being roasters when we have Falkirk in the league.[emoji23]

Anything but my friend. Failkirk fans are the biggest arseholes on this forum by a long shot. They’re still bewildered they’re down here with us.

15 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Mcglynn had a plan B, he fundamentally changed formation and personnel, it just happened Clyde scored within 60 seconds. 

Fair enough, and it was the right play but waiting 20 mins to implement it proved costly the damage was done by the time they re-adjusted. 

I remember thinking that Bene needed bringing on but I though he'd have subbed Baird and pushed Gullan up top with Ziggy, not that Dan was causing them lots of problems mind you.

8 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
9 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:
Experienced defender in stupid 1st booking, which led to a red, yet no witch hunt emoji2369.png

Yes indeed. If that had been Davidson we'd have seen several proper meltdowns here and elsewhere. Objectivity seems to be a gift few of our supporters are blessed with.

Disagree. This was the first such occurrence, and we don’t see SAndo trying to blame someone else for mistakes he makes.

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Anything but my friend. Failkirk fans are the biggest arseholes on this forum by a long shot. They’re still bewildered they’re down here with us.

Exactly my point sir.  They are a miserable bunch with entitlement issues coming out of their ears.  Only St Mirren and Morton come close to them.

Desperate to see someone give Falkirk a hammering soon.  I just love reading the class comedy of their fans after every defeat.  Or even draw, because rest of us are all two bob pub teams and it is beneath their dignity to have to play us.  

Noticed a boy with  Barnsley gear on sitting near us, taking plenty of notes. I assume having a look at Bowie? 

I think that’s a blogger, if it’s who I think it is I met him at Stennie last season, just travels up and goes to random Scottish games!!!
Older guy, glasses, Barnsley scarf and jacket???

Have we stopped our match highlights? These club orientated packages give the support a wee chance to review such incidents. Using RR's edition gives only their edit so we miss the elbow, that late penalty claim and the referee's weird calls on advantage when we had the ball...
The Camera was definelty in use in the main stand. Think the boy doing our side of the highlights takes another couple days to get then made up

I think he's doing an Ally Love there and making the most of it!

Davidson has both feet off the ground whilst the Clyde player has both his feet planted. I think it’s reasonable to assume that two hands in your back in that situation would throw you off balance when going for a header.

13 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

I think he's doing an Ally Love there and making the most of it!

Possibly and we'll never know for sure but Howie clearly has both arms outstretched with his palms on the defenders back, it does take much contact to change direction of the jumper when both feet are in the air.

If it had been the other way around I'd suggest Clyde fans would have been every bit as vocal in their complaints.

Edited by Scottydog
Beat me to it Hank.

25 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Possibly and we'll never know for sure but Howie clearly has both arms outstretched with his palms on the defenders back, it does take much contact to change direction of the jumper when both feet are in the air.

If it had been the other way around I'd suggest Clyde fans would have been every bit as vocal in their complaints.

100%. Some you win, some you lose.

I thought there was a push at the time but that picture clearly shows the Raith player recklessly throwing himself at wee Howie, who had to raise his hands to protect himself from the large human projectile (and probably sustaining “defensive injuries”, as they say in forensic documentaries).

Clearly.