Bully Wee v the mighty Lino machine

How we didn't win that game, I'll never know. Just totally abandoned what was working so well.

Really poor game management. The fragility in this team away from home just will not disappear.
I don't think you can put that down to away form etc. Lennon got his subs spot on and mcglynn has tried to change things to counter balance it which hasn't worked today. A lesson for him to learn.

Shut up.

Fees like a defeat. Bowie’s chance at the end should be the winner, surprised he didn’t hit the target. Baird’s missed a few great chances as well. Anderson missing for next week really no great, too.

Baird was awful today. Anderson getting abuse but he had to do it, a DG 1v1 isn’t exactly what you want at 2-2. Hendry bossed it, Spencer had an array of dodgy passes. Anyway, let’s hope a back three of Davo, Bene and McKay can do the trick..

1 minute ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Good point all things considered.

Absolutely. Disappointed not to go on and take the win but we were miles better once we started actually taking the game to Raith Rovers. Their collapse however was both hilarious and bizarre in equal measure. In some ways things went against us with Anderson’s sending off. Goodwillie had been bossing him and they’d switched to five at the back which is a formation we tend to do well against. If you’d offered a point at kick off I’d have certainly taken it so I’m content with one at full time.

The proverbial game of two halves. Raith Rovers out of sight in the first half and the best side I've seen this season
Second half Clyde bossed it and Raith never got a sniff of the ball.

Lennon got the starting line up and formation badly wrong and Raith were running all over the top of us. Credit to Lennon to correct it at half time. The eleven on the pitch at full time is what we should be going with most weeks, McStay the only one you could bring in. Petkov and Smith were miles off it today. Both should just be used sparingly from the bench until January.

Great, battling performance in the second half and a pity Cuddihy couldn't keep that shot down near the end.