Bully Wee v the mighty Lino machine

Might take this one in tomorrow haven’t seen a Raith away at Clyde for a while, does the Clyde supporters club in Ruthergen High St still let away fans in?

Not going back to that Stirrup Cup, it’s mad mental in there!

11 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Might take this one in tomorrow haven’t seen a Raith away at Clyde for a while, does the Clyde supporters club in Ruthergen High St still let away fans in?

Not going back to that Stirrup Cup, it’s mad mental in there!

You’ve really not been to Clyde away in a while :lol: 

The club shut many moons ago. 

26 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

You’ve really not been to Clyde away in a while :lol: 

The club shut many moons ago. 

A wee bit of fun on my part, sadly I've been to Broadwood a few times (and Firhill), none had the nostalgia of games at rickety old Shawfield, the macaroon and chewing gum sellers  and that old punter who used to roar "come away the Clyyyyyyyyyde".  

Looking forward to this one today and hoping for a much improved performance from our previous meeting.

Save travels to the Raith fans heading through. Just to echo comments about parking - parking in the gravel car park, behind the away stand, is free. Getting out is better than it has been in fairness but I’d recommend getting there with time to spare as the car park can get quite full when there’s a decent crowd. As for Broadwood itself, it’s quite a bit warmer than it once was with the gym now mercifully blocking a lot of the wind. Shouldn’t be too cold today but I’d certainly recommend wrapping up just incase!

6 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Not been to broadwood for a couple of years. Where do i go, just pay for ticket at gate?

Entry: Home fans should enter via turnstiles D, E and F and away fans via turnstiles A and B. Turnstiles will be open from 2pm for contactless payment by credit or debit card. Apple Pay and Google Pay will also be accepted. Any fans wishing to pay by cash should go to the ticket window, which is situated adjacent to turnstile C.”

20 minutes ago, HughieMc said:

Turnstiles will be open from 2pm for contactless payment by credit or debit card. Apple Pay and Google Pay will also be accepted. Any fans wishing to pay by cash should go to the ticket window, which is situated adjacent to turnstile C.”

Can the turnstiles cope with concessions?

Our team line is a conservative one: we're looking to keep the centre of the park crowded and have a numerical advantage when Rovers try anything down the flanks.

You're probably talking about Lyon and McNiff as full-backs (again), with Howie and Rumsby inside. Grant, Cuddihy and Petkov in the middle with McStay and Smith to either side and Goodwillie leading the line on his lonesome.

Won't be there today but it'll be interesting to look back at how effectively - or not - we can turn defence into attack without Johnston, Lamont or Love. We'll be looking for big games out of McStay, Grant, Smith and Cuddihy to that end I think.

Edited by Sao Paulo

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

What the f**k is this? How difficult is it to pay into a football game?

Not the first time that's happened, I think.

Circus; I've been late into a couple this season because of the poorly staffed or otherwise 'limited function' gates. Sorry lads.

Not the first time that's happened, I think.
Circus; I've been late into a couple this season because of the poorly staffed or otherwise 'limited function' gates. Sorry lads.

At least 50 folk still outside the away end at the moment.

Feel for the stewards a bit, not their fault, but taking a bit of stick. Queue's barely moving.