Week 6

peasy23

22 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Ooft. Vikings are kicking the Eagles ass

I said it on here a week or so back. The Vikings problem was Zimmer and their play calling, not Cousins. They were going run-heavy, when they have superb players and deep threats in both Thielen and Diggs. From what I’ve seen on redzone, they are launching it more to both Thielen and Diggs, with success.

Hopefully someone backs me up here. Neil Reynolds is really getting on my tits by constantly referring to the NFL podcast guys as ‘our around the NFL podcast heroes’.

Aye, ‘petty things that get on your nerves’ thread for this pish, etc.... 😀

Hopefully someone backs me up here. Neil Reynolds is really getting on my tits by constantly referring to the NFL podcast guys as ‘our around the NFL podcast heroes’.
Aye, ‘petty things that get on your nerves’ thread for this pish, etc.... [emoji3]

No I’m with you. I very rarely watch the main game and he is one of the reasons why

3 minutes ago, Jason King said:

You're about 20 years late to that party,

Nah, I think Neil is OK. When they get Jeff Reinebold back, things will pick up. When you go to the live NFL roadshows they take around the country, I think Reynolds is excellent. I genuinely don’t understand the dislike towards him. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think he’s good for the NFL in the UK. If others don’t, fair do’s.

9 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

No I’m with you. I very rarely watch the main game and he is one of the reasons why

I watch all the main games. Been sat here all day since 2pm with crisps, beer, coffee, Kit Kats.... been a fantastic couch potato Sunday.

I watch all the main games. Been sat here all day since 2pm with crisps, beer, coffee, Kit Kats.... been a fantastic couch potato Sunday.

Iv got game pass so usually watch the Giants game which keeps me away from the Sky stuff.

I agree that Reynolds has been good on the Live show. Unfortunately in my opinion it doesn’t transfer to the sky coverage

7 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Iv got game pass so usually watch the Giants game which keeps me away from the Sky stuff.

I agree that Reynolds has been good on the Live show. Unfortunately in my opinion it doesn’t transfer to the sky coverage

Shaun Gayle is superb too on the roadshows. Far more relaxed and funny than on the Sky broadcasts. I suppose the roadshows allow him to be more off-the-cuff than on the TV.