Todays scores 12/10

GNU_Linux

1 hour ago, imfc said:

Weve  won a lot more than the sweety rustlers  anyway ya knob

Not quite sure of that...need to do the stats but despite Meadows prominence for the last 60/70 years in the juniors I don’t think they have won the Cup any more than Lok-or the Super Premier.Might be wrong but wil check.

Plenty more fans than Meadow however whatever way you look at it.Meadows supposed vocal fans only turn out when they can’t afford to glory hunt at Ibrox avoiding supporting their local senior team anyway.And even then you are lucky to get 200 home fans.

Plenty more fans than Meadow however whatever way you look at it.Meadows supposed vocal fans only turn out when they can’t afford to glory hunt at Ibrox avoiding supporting their local senior team anyway.And even then you are lucky to get 200 home fans.

What the hell are you slabbering on about?

7 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Aye this coming from a team who until the last few years never played a home league game on a Saturday when rangers were at home so you could get a bigger crowd the region Secretary for years including Scott Robertson fixed the fixtures around rangers to help pollok .

24 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Aye this coming from a team who until the last few years never played a home league game on a Saturday when rangers were at home so you could get a bigger crowd the region Secretary for years including Scott Robertson fixed the fixtures around rangers to help pollok .

A team who had an average attendance of over 600 when they were relegated which was still bigger than any junior club in Scotland.And whose fans detest both sides of the Old Firm hence the reason they come to Lok.Unlike the villagers of darkest Ayrshire who seem to think that they have some connection to the Old Firm and don’t bother supporting their own local senior teams.

3 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

A team who had an average attendance of over 600 when they were relegated which was still bigger than any junior club in Scotland.And whose fans detest both sides of the Old Firm hence the reason they come to Lok.Unlike the villagers of darkest Ayrshire who seem to think that they have some connection to the Old Firm and don’t bother supporting their own local senior teams.

So why did pollok not play at home when rangers were at home because your fans would have went to ibrox  rather than follow pollok.

No connection to the old firm with a name like LokLoyal [emoji23]

Why bother supporting a local senior football team? I’m not from Kilmarnock or Ayr. I support my local football team.

EDIT. As shite a point as it is you’re trying to make, I seen more people wearing killie jackets yesterday than i did folk in Pollok colours.

Absolute shite ya muppet.

List all these fixtures and the corresponding senior fixtures to show this or admit you are making up a pile of shite.

Woo wee what garbage. Our crowds are consistent they dont suddenly surge or go down

If rangers / celtic are at home on a sat. If it was a fact it would be fairly OBVIOUS to everybody.

We publish our home gates.

Old firm hardly kick off at 3 on a sat.  All junior clubs have been hit over the years by sky games 

Affecting floating fans not diehards.

21 hours ago, Glens lad said:

Absolutely f——ing shocking display. Changes must be made, be it management/players emoji35.png it’s a slippery slide once you start to descend.

And on another note. There’s Lynass scoring 3 today against Hurlford. I said we would rue letting him leave. emoji35.png
I really liked him playing here, vastly underrated by us, in my opinion.

Oh dear , and to think last week your team were world beaters

14 minutes ago, nicotina said:

Woo wee what garbage. Our crowds are consistent they dont suddenly surge or go down

If rangers / celtic are at home on a sat. If it was a fact it would be fairly OBVIOUS to everybody.

We publish our home gates.

Old firm hardly kick off at 3 on a sat.  All junior clubs have been hit over the years by sky games 

Affecting floating fans not 

I've made a point so prove me wrong . Remember it's 5 years ago and further back it doesn't happen now .

Go back 5 years and beyond even before the West region was formed and compare both fixtures and you will find it's true .

Show us then. Here is a start for you....

10/11/12 rangers home, Pollok home
8/12/12 rangers home, Pollok home
5/1/12 have a guess....

But come to think about it, Celtic were away those weekends, must be the SPFL ensuring Pollok never come up against Both these clubs being at home in the same weekend