Sign in to follow this  
SaturdaySammy

Irvine Meadow v Pollok 12/10/19

Looking forward to the game. Without playing beautiful football, we’re playing direct, effective, winning football which has got us to 2nd in the league and I can see this being a close one.

Win this and we go top... mental.

Obviously still hurting from last week....

What a pathetic post that is. You asked a direct question and I answered it. Seriously man, have a look at yourself.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

What a pathetic post that is. You asked a direct question and I answered it. Seriously man, have a look at yourself.

Uch relax, only having a bit of banter.  You're the one who wrote they 'will' win...

Uch relax, only having a bit of banter.  You're the one who wrote they 'will' win...
Because I believe they will. Did you want me to say they "might" win ? What would be the point of that sort of prediction ?

Ok, fair enough.  Didn't mean to upset ye.

Pollok strong but Irvine on a good run and confidence will be high.   Will be a good game I'm sure.  A chance to go top surely as big a motivator as they will ever need.

I haven’t seen either side but just feel that Meadow have the momentum at the moment. That coupled with home advantage makes me plump for them.

Best result for us playing catch up is the draw, so I'll plump for that. If not think Medda will edge it having seen Pollok last week at Talbot.

Haven't seen Pollok but saw Meadow last weekend and IMO they were very lucky to bag the 3 points...should be a decent battle tho to see who sits top?!

Just thrilled to be in a position to have this chance to go to the top if we win, this time last year I’m sure almost everyone thought we would be getting relegated. 

Going for a tough 2-1 victory tomorrow to Meadow