Pick your best team!!!

TheLad

3 minutes ago, Scumjob said:

Given the paucity of options we should be getting the likes of Caulker and Lindsay into the squad to at least take a look at them.

Agreed. If Caulker is over his personal problems (Which were rife whilst he was at Dens) then he's definitely worth a look. Not saw much of Lindsay since he went down South, but all accounts suggest he was one of Barnsley's star men.

They certainly should be looked at considering the options currently are very poor. Whether either is good enough remains to be seen. Caulker certainly breezed through some games, but looked like he couldn't be arsed for the majority.

Guest DAVIDB69
Given the paucity of options we should be getting the likes of Caulker and Lindsay into the squad to at least take a look at them.

There are no friendlies to take a look at people

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Why the sudden hardons for Phillips? He's been a waste of a shirt in most of his caps. Played up front he just looks lost.

Don't understand it either. Steven Fletcher a much better option. 

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
13 minutes ago, ScottishZizou said:
I assume you wouldn't play Fraser going on that logic? 

I don't think Fraser will start: out of form with club, not played well for Scotland in a while and probably doesn't even fancy it.

I would start both Fraser and Fletcher if they were available. This is our best chance of qualifying for years and i reckon they are our best players in their respective positions

Edited by ScottishZizou

20 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Mcburnie is having an okay game tonight , never thought I would say that , but he doesn’t play enough or offer enough to be a starter for me

He’s our best striker so he should be a starter!

4 Premiership goals in 9 starts this season

he’s got a better goals per minute record this season than Firmino (or at least he did until Firmino just scored! 😃)

Edited by Jeremiah Cole