THE Shite Hole Poll

Worst place in the UK  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, 2 threads have been looking for the worst places in Scotland and the Rest of the UK. The poll sets out the 15 high flyers from the 2 threads.

I'm sure there are a few notable places that didn't make the top 15 but tough luck.

This poll will finally settle where the worst place in the UK is.

Edited by Adam101

I  went for Middlesbrough just because I can remember there's really no discerning features to the place apart from the Transporter bridge and 20 years ago I had to walk to the station with badly blistered feet (caused by trying to go hill walking in North Yorkshire with improper boots before anyone gets the kenneths out). 

Three entries for wee North Lanarkshire in a relatively short list to select the worst town in the entire nation is a decent achievement .

Even if none of them win the title in the poll , is the district basically thought of as the biggest overall shithouse in the entire U.K. ?

Proud .

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

Three entries for wee North Lanarkshire in a relatively short list to select the worst town in the entire nation is a decent achievement .

Even if none of them win the title in the poll , is the district basically thought of as the biggest overall shithouse in the entire U.K. ?

Proud .

Pound for pound maybe, but the West Midlands would definitely compete overall.